4

I walked into Pop's to get breakfast and work on school work with Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs. We all had our Serpent Jacket's on. We got a lot of glares as we walked over to a table.

"Look it's AJ." I heard someone yell. I turned my head to see Elijah. He ran over to us. I looked at Hermione and she smiled and nodded.

"Hey Eli." I said.

"Neck tattoo and teeth." Eli said looking at Fangs and Sweet Pea.

"It's Sweet Pea." Sweet Pea said.

"And my name is Fangs." Fangs said.

"What's your name?" Elijah asked Toni.

"Toni." She said.

"AJ, hey." Veronica said walking towards us.

"What up Preppy?" I asked.

"Well Jughead won't shut up about the drive-in closing so I figured I'd come to see what you were doing." Veronica said.

"Northsider, you're getting looks." Sweet Pea said.

"Why?" Veronica asked.

"Northsiders stick to the Northsider friends, Southsiders stick to the Southside friends." Sweet Pea said bitterly.

"It's like an unspoken law. We stick to our side of the tracks and you stick to yours." Toni said nicer.

"Cooper's daughter is glaring again." Fangs said.

"So is beanie boy." Sweet Pea said.

"I'll talk to you later." Veronica said walking away.

"AJ will you take me to play football again?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah but I can't today I've got a bunch of school work to do and I'm working." I said.

"Okay." Elijah smiled before walking away. Hermione walked over.

"What can I get you this morning?" Hermione asked.

"Some food would be nice." Sweet Pea grumbled. Fangs smacked his shoulder.

"Ignore him he's just being an ass." Toni said.

"As usual." I said.

"Uh I'll have chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and scrambled egg and a chocolate shake." Toni said.

"Whipped cream and sprinkles on the shake?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah thanks." Toni said.

"I'll have a waffle with bacon and fried egg, grilled tomato and mushrooms and a strawberry shake, no sprinkles just whipped cream." Fangs said. We waited for Sweet Pea to say what he wanted.

"He'll have bacon, fried egg, scrambled egg, a pancake, a waffle, sausage, hash brown, black pudding with toast and a glass of coke." I said. Sweet Pea nodded. "And I'll have the loaded breakfast burrito and a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage please."

"Sure what drink with that?" Hermione asked.

"Uh I'll have a caramel shake with whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top." I said.

"That'll be over in about 20 minutes." Hermione said.

Timeskip

I was at the Pembrooke working on the Bentley when my phone went off.

Veronica: I need to talk to you can you meet me?

AJ: I'm in your garage. I'll come up now.

I walked upstairs to the apartment and was met by Veronica and Hermione.