13

I was decorating my apartment for Christmas well trying to.

"Wow, you're going for it." Veronica said walking through the door.

"It's a tree, Veronica." I said. "A stupid fucking tree with little bits that get stuck in my cast."

"I called by to see if you were going to school today?" Veronica asked.

"Nope. But I'm helping at the whyte wyrm this afternoon." I said.

"Good you can come with me to Kevin's secret Santa." Veronica said.

"No. I'd rather drink bleach." I said.

"Oh you thought you had a choice. That's adorable." Veronica smirked looking around my apartment. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I said.

"Who's FC? And is that her lipstick?" Veronica looked at my cast.

"FC is the daughter of the man that I've been staying with. Yes that's her lipstick." I said.

"Do you like her?" Veronica asked.

"Maybe a little bit. We flirted back and forth but we'd never be together because she could literally be arrested for being with a minor. We kissed once." I admitted. "I'm with you and I'm so happy."

Timeskip

Veronica dragged me to Riverdale high. I sat on the arm of the couch and was on my phone until Veronica took it off me.

"Veronica, it's your turn," Kevin said handing Veronica a box.

"Hmm. Oh. A gift certificate for a couples' massage. Thanks, Josie." Veronica said.

"You can go with Betty, or your mom..." Josie said awkwardly. Veronica decided to keep our relationship on the down-low.

"Or I can go with your mom if you want." Reggie said.

"Oh, dear God, can we please get this torture over with?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah, you guys are killing me by here." I said. Everyone looked at me and Veronica slapped me.

"Betty, you're next and mercifully last." Kevin said.

"Well, I think I know who picked my name based on these wrapping skills. Archie..." Betty said in awe.

"My dad and I were cleaning out the garage and I found it." Archie said.

" Swiss Family Robinson?" Veronica asked jealously.

"Yeah, It's this old read-a-long record we used to listen to when we were, like, five. Oh, my God. I love it, Arch. Thank you." Betty said.

"Right, I'm off." I said standing up and walking out. I left and walked to the border where Sweet Pea picked me up and we drove to the wyrm to wrap gifts.

Timeskip

Jughead walked in as we were wrapping gifts.

"What is all this?" Jughead asked.

"It's a Serpent tradition." I said.

"Every year, we give back to the Southside. Toys for Tots. Meals on Wheels, kids and old folks living alone." Toni said.

"The Hells Angels do it." Fangs added.

"I'm always down for charitable works. Hey, have you seen my dad?" Jughead asked.

"Why aren't you in school?" Dad asked Jughead.

"Why do you ask me and not AJ?" Jug asked.

"She does her work in the nights and I know she didn't go this morning." Dad said.