Epilogue

I was charged guilty for the murder based that I had no alibi. I spent 2 years in a juvenile detention centre. I had no visitation rights and spent the 2 years boxing to be kept alive. Once I was released I went home to my apartment. Sweet Pea and Fangs had moved in. I walked in to see Dad, Alana, Toni, Cheryl, Sweet Pea and Fangs talking.

"AJ," Alana yelled running towards me and jumping into my arms. I held her closely. "I missed you,"

"I missed you too, I missed you all," I said.

"What's wrong kid?" Dad asked.

"I'm done with Riverdale. I can't stay here anymore," I said.

"What do you mean?" Toni asked.

"Whatever I do I get thrown into trouble and it lands me in a cell. I don't want that anymore. I'm leaving," I said.

"Where are you going?" Fangs asked.

"Georgia, I already spoke to a community college out there they'll let me get my GED and then I can go on and get my degree," I said.

"Well you gotta do what you gotta do," Sweet Pea said.

"I don't want you to leave, AJ please don't leave," Alana sobbed.

"I was actually wondering if once I got a decent set up whether you'd want to come out and live with me," I said.

"I wanna come with you when you leave," Alana begged. I looked at Dad.

"Alright, you can come. We'll leave in the morning," I said.

"We'd better get you packed then trouble," Dad said to Alana. I gave Alana a kiss on the head and she and Dad left.

"What happened AJ?" Toni asked.

"I gave up, I didn't want to bring her into it," I said.

"Red tried to fight for you," Fangs said.

"So you're giving up without a fight?" Sweet Pea asked.

"I've been fighting for the past 2 years and I will always fight, but I can't for this town anymore.I feel like I'm drowning. I'm not giving up. I'm refocusing myself." I said walking to my bedroom. It was left just like I'd left it. 

That night I packed up and loaded up my car. Alana arrived with her bags. I said my goodbyes and took Alana to say hers. Elijah was moving to New York with Hermione after Veronica was going to graduate so they both had each other's numbers.

------------------------

AJ has left Riverdale with her little sister in hopes of a new beginning or a better beginning. The new book will be up soon!!