2

I walked out of Toni's trailer and walked towards my trailer to get my school bag

I walked out of Toni's trailer and walked towards my trailer to get my school bag. I walked in the trailer to see my dad drunk on the couch.

"Dad, seriously?" I asked.

"I'm a grown man AJ. I can do what I want." Dad said.

"Dad, if you want our family back together you should stop drinking." I said.

"Jug already left, Gladys took off and left with Jellybean." Dad said.

"Yeah and if you keep doing this you'll end up losing Alana to Alice Cooper. She already thinks your incapable of raising kids. Sober up before Alana comes home from school Dad." I said grabbing my bag and walking out. I walked to Alice Cooper's house and knocked on her door.

"Anna, are you alright?" Mrs Cooper asked.

"Yeah I'm good. I came to pick up Alana to take her to school." I said.

"Oh honey. I'll take her. You go to school and just pick Alana up after school." Mrs Cooper said.

"No I'll take her it's on my way anyways." I said.

"Seriously. Go I'll take her." Mrs Cooper said taking Alana's school bag off me.

"Her lunch is in her bag." I said.

"Alright now get going." Mrs Cooper said. I walked off past the Pembrooke.

"Hey AJ." Veronica said.

"Hey Preppy. Why are you so down?" I asked.

"You don't wanna here about my problems." Veronica said.

"Your rich people problems are probably going to be the highlight of my day." I said.

"What are you doing here this time in the morning anyways?" Veronica asked.

"Picking up Alana." I said.

"Then is she in your backpack?" Veronica asked.

"Alice Cooper took her to school." I said.

"Ugh Cooper." Veronica said.

"What's wrong? Come on, I'll be your highly unqualified very broke therapist." I said. "Also known as a friend."

"Aww the big baddie wants to be my friend." Veronica teased.

"Nope. I think your in desperate need for a friend." I said.

"Okay so Betty has this huge crush on Archie and I wanted to try get them together but then Cheryl Blossom got herself involved and decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. Archie and I ended up kissing in the closet now Betty hates me." Veronica said.

"Aww poor little rich girl struggling to fit in?" I teased.

"No. You people are just weird." Veronica said.