Lyric prank DS-CB

POV Corbyn

I grab my camera and my standard. I put my camera on the standard in front of my bed and fix the lightning. When I think it's perfect,  I go sit down on my bed and start the camera.

"Hello guys, it's me Corbyn, and welcome back to my channel. In today's video, we're going to do something that I have never done on my channel. Normally I talk about my health or I vlog or make clothing or dance videos or film challenges with my weird friends. But today, I'm going to be doing a lyric prank. On my celebrity crush. Something that is way out of my comfort zone," I chuckle. 

"As you all know, I'm in love with the band Why Don't We. So my celebrity crush is not hard to guess, it's Daniel," I laugh. "You all probably think isn't that impossible. Well, maybe, but he has reacted on quite some DMs of mine so we will see if he reacts if not then we all can have a laugh," I laugh. "Before we start, don't forget to like this video, comment, and subscribe on my youtube channel," I say. 

"The song I will be using today is the song 'Just a friend to you' by Meghan Trainor. So let's just get to it, and we will see if he reacts and how he reacts," I say and grab my phone. I go to our DM's and start screen recording. "The last time we talked was 2 weeks ago so we will see if he reacts," I laugh. "I feel my anxiety kicking in. If I go into cardiac arrest call 911," I chuckle. 

"So I will just start with saying hi and a smiley face'," I say and type it in. "In the meantime, I'm going to get something to eat because it's 4 in the afternoon and I haven't eaten yet, so I'll be right back," I say and go downstairs. I grab a few sandwiches and go back upstairs. "I'm back!" I laugh. I open my DM's and see he's typing. "He's typing guys. He is quick," I say. 

Daniel Seavey

Hiii :)

Hey (:

"Okay, I will skip some lyrics because if I do those he is definitely going to notice that it is a song," I explain. "The first lyric is, 'Why you gotta hug me like that every time you see me," I say and type it. "I'm so scared, oh god," I laugh. "I'm going to use emojis sometimes because it makes it less suspicious," I explain. "He is typing. He is typing," I chuckle. "I'm not having a heart attack you are," I laugh.

Why you gotta hug me like that every time you see me?

Whatchu mean😂

"Whatchu mean," I say. "Oh my god, we're about to get straight to the point here," I chuckle nervously. "The next lyric is, why are you always making me laugh," I say and type. "I'm going to add an eye roll emoji. I'm going to roll my eyes at him," I laugh. "The next line is where I'm scared of. I'm really, really scared," I say. "Guys, I think I'm going into cardiac arrest," I add. 

Why are you always making me laugh? Lol🙄

Do I?😂 Lol thank you

U make me laugh too (:

"Do I? Lol thank you," I read. "You make me laugh too," I add. "Awhh," I say.  "The next lyric is, 'swear you're catching feelings'," I type it in. "I send it. Oh my god, I send it," I scream. "He is typing, oh my god," I say.

Swear you're cathing feelings :)

Whaaaat

Uhh for who😂

"No stop it, stop it," I say. "Literally the next line is, I loved you from the start," I add. "Has anyone else ever felt like a heartbeat and their esophagus? Is that normal?" I say. "Oh my god," I say and type the lyrics. "I'm not about to press sent, I'm not about to press sent," I say. "I pressed sent," I say quickly after. "Wow, he's bold, he brave," I say and look at my phone. "He's typing, he's typing," I say.