Daydreaming JonahxZach

Type: Fluff

Ship: Zonah

Famous/not: In this one, Why Don't We is not famous.

POV Zach

Hello everyone, my name is Zach. Anyway, I am currently walking into my sex god on legs class which is Mr Marais's class. He is the sexiest man on this planet he is 6ft 1 and he is only 21 years old which makes anyone wonder why in the hell is he teaching a bunch of kiss at his age. Well, I don't mind since I get to see his buff body as well as all his tattoo showing on his arms.  

I take my seat in the back since sitting in the front would be too obvious so I take my usual seat in the back and since no one is in class at this current moment I am just daydreaming about Mr Marais and how good it would feel to have him be all mine, but let's face it I may wear cute clothes and be cute, but he won't pay me any attention.

I didn't realise that Mr Marais was so close to my seat and whispering in my ear 'what are you thinking about so hard little one' I snapped my neck to the side and saw the smirk on his face. I'm, as soon as it happened,  I was trying to hide my blushing face. He gave a deep chuckled and winked at me before he went back to his desk before the bell rang and I tried to compose myself. I went right back to daydreaming which was when I started to noticed that it had gotten a little too hot and uncomfortable in my shorts. 

"Mr Herron can you answer the question on the board since you look too busy to pay attention at the moment?" said Mr Marais as everyone looked my direction. 

"Can you repeat the question?"  I ask. "Sure. Can you identify this mineral?" said Mr Marais with a sly smirk on his face. "That is a Quartz," I say. "Correct, but please pay attention because if I catch you daydreaming you will have to stay after class since I know you have study hall next," he said as his smirk grew even larger which no one seems to notice. "OK" I squeaked out, but I couldn't help go back to daydreaming two seconds after he said that.   

After a couple of minutes, the bell rang and everyone along with myself began to pack their things and as soon as I was about to walk out of class Mr Marais called me back which I am guessing that it is about the daydreaming that he caught me the second time.

"Mr Herron I need and explanation as to why you keep daydreaming in my class because know you are smart so I need an explanation why you don't pay attention," he says. "Well, the reason behind that is that I have a crush on someone and I don't know how to tell them so yeah....." I said not telling him the whole truth about him being the one I had a crush on.  

I looked up and his eyes seem to get darker and he growled which caught me off guard and he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall right next to the wall.  

"YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME NO OTHER MAN IS GOING TO TOUCH YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE!" he said with venom thinking I was referring to someone else. A small giggle left my lips he looked so confused. "What is so funny?" he said still confused as to why I wasn't scared. "Well because I was daydreaming about you, you are so childish" I giggled this time a little louder and he let me go. "GOD! To think I was jealous of myself. I'm sorry baby forgive for being so childish" he said while he had his head on my neck and kissed my neck. 

I'm posting some of my drafts and this is one of them 😅💕

Hope you liked this one-shot!

Requests are always welcome!

-xxx- Bella