Lyric prank pt. 2

If you haven't read pt. 1 you should check that one first!

POV Corbyn

"Hello guys, it's me Corbyn. As you know I'm going on a hike today with my brother Jordan and I'll be vlogging it. The last vlog I did was a while ago so hopefully, this one makes up for it. I'll be vlogging my whole day and put that in one video that I'll post tonight," I talk to the camera I'm holding. "The outfit that I'm wearing today is this chilling outfit. Easy and simple, perfect for a hike," I say and turn the camera to the mirror.

 Easy and simple, perfect for a hike," I say and turn the camera to the mirror

(But with white Nike shoes😂)

"First Jordan and I are going to Starbucks to get some energy in our bodies," I giggle and stop the recording. I walk downstairs and see Jordan scrolling on his phone. "You ready?" I ask Jordan. "Ready as I will ever be," he says. "I missed going on hikes," I say. "You're not the only one," he says and grabs the car keys. "Let's go," he adds and we go to the car.

We arrive at Starbucks, I order my Iced latte caramel, and Jordan orders his cappuccino. We park in a parking spot and I turn the camera back on. "We got our coffee's. Jordan ordered a hot coffee, psychopath. Iced coffee is way better," I laugh. "No, you just have bad taste," Jordan says. "No, I don't. Comment what you prefer, ice coffee or hot coffee. That way we will see who is the one with bad taste," I say. "We all know that hot coffee is going to win," Jordan chuckles. "You'll be surprised," I laugh and we finish our coffees.

"Now we need to drive for around 15 minutes I think and the hike will take 1 hour maybe or a little bit longer. We have hiked multiple times on the place where we're going to," I say. "Yeah, it's really beautiful there. If you are on the top you will have a beautiful view," Jordan adds. "Yeah, it is breathtaking. To get there is a little bit tough but definitely worth it," I tell. "Let's go," Jordan says and I turn off the camera.

"Have you heard something from Daniel after yesterday?" Jordan asks. "No, nothing. Probably realized I was right," I answer. "You know, you aren't really right," he says. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Famous people don't have to fall in love with other famous people," he explains. "I know, but like I'm out of his league. No matter if I'm famous or not, he wouldn't even like me," I say.

"You don't know that for sure," Jordan says. "If he really liked me, he would've texted something back after I said I meant it," I say. "Okay, maybe you have a point there, but you can't think of that as official if he hasn't really rejected you yet," Jordan tells. "We will see what the future brings," I say and we arrive in the parking spot. We start walking and I turn the camera on.

"We're here," I say and show the place. "I'm not going to vlog the whole hike because that would just be really boring for all of you," I tell. "Just show when we're halfway to the top, at the top and when we're back in the car. Because then you can see us dying at the end," Jordan chuckles. "True, I'll do that then because that is what they want to watch," I giggle and turn the camera off.