Underwater DanielxCorbyn

Type: fluff

Ship: Dorbyn

Famous/not: In this one, Why Don't We is not famous.

POV Daniel

I walk to my locker and grab my books when I suddenly feel a pair of arms around me. I turn around and see that it is Corbyn. My crush, he has been my crush since I met him for the first time. I met him at lunch. My friend Zach, had a boyfriend named Jack so during lunch Zach brought me with him to Jack. When we arrived there were 3 boys sitting there, Jonah, Jack and Daniel. I looked at Corbyn and fell in love with him immediately. He has been my crush since that moment.

"Hey Corbs," I say. "Hey Dani," he says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Can't I talk to my best friend," he says. Bestfriend that word hurts. "Of course you can. I thought maybe there was something you needed to tell me," I say and laugh. "Well, I wanted to ask if you want to hang out after school," he says. "Of course, I meet you by your car," I say and walk to my first lesson.

Skip to after school

I walk out of my last lessons grab all my stuff and walk out of the school to meet up with Corbyn. When I was outside I saw that Corbyn was already standing by his car. "Hey Corbs," I say and walk up to him. "Hey Dani. Ready to go?" he asks. "Yeah, where are we going? " I ask and step inside his car. "To my house, if that's alright?" he says. "Of course it is," I say. We ride to his house and once we arrived we walk inside.

"Do you want something to drink?" he says when I sit down on the couch. "No, thank you," I say. "Okay," he says. He walks up to me and sits down next to me. "I thought maybe we could swim in my pool," he suddenly says. "Sure, but I don't have my swimming trunks with me," I say. "You can have one of mine," he says and stands up and I stand up as well. I follow him upstairs to his room and he grabs a swimming trunk and gives it to me. I go change in the bathroom while Corbyn changes in his bedroom.

"Are you ready Dani?" Corbyn asks while I'm staring at myself in the mirror. I don't like my body because I don't have abs as the others have. "Dani?" Corbyn asks again. "I-I will come out but please don't look," I say. "I promise," Corbyn says and I open the door and see Corbyn there looking at me.

"You promise you wouldn't look," I say and look down. "Daniel, why don't you want me to look?" Corbyn asks. "My body is not as perfect as yours," I say. "Daniel," Corbyn says and I feel two fingers pulling my chin up. "Your body is perfect. There is nothing wrong with it," he says and grabs my hand and bring me to the pool. "You really think that?" I ask when Corbyn jumps into the pool. "Yeah, I really think that. Now come in," he says. I jump in as well and after while Corbyn came with an idea.

"Let's see who can hold their breath underwater the longest," Corbyn says. "Okay," I say. "1...2...3 Now," Corbyn says and then the unexpected happens. I see Corbyn swimming towards me and he stays there for a while until I feel lips pressed on mine. I close my eyes and kiss back. But then we're both out of breath and went up again. I swim to the edge and pull myself up and sit down. Corbyn did the same and we were both catching our breaths. I look at him and I kiss him again. He immediately kisses back and when we both needed air we pulled away. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Corbyn asks. "YES!" I yell and kiss him again.

My first one-shot this was not requested by anyone!

I'm now working on the one that got requested. So probably update soon!

Let me know what you think!

-xxx- Bella