Hybrid DanielxCorbyn

Request:   lolagirl1010

Type: fluff

Ship: Dorbyn

Famous/not: Why Don't We is not a thing in this one-shot

POV Corbyn

I was currently walking into the forest as a wolf. You must be confused. I am a wolf hybrid, I have been one since I was born. My mom was a human but my dad was a wolf hybrid. That's why I, Ashley and Jordan are also wolf hybrids. But my mom, dad, Ashley and Jordan died in a car crash when I was just 10 years old. I'm now 18 and living in a forest.

I walk far into the forest so nobody can see me and change into a wolf. I ran for long time when I suddenly see a guy, I think around the 30 years old, walking with his dog. His dog starts woofing at me. I change fast into a human again but it was already too late, he had seen me. "You are a hybrid you should be locked," he says and I start running. I run as fast as I can but he already got me. I got put in the back of his car and he starts driving probably to a dog shelter. I turn into a wolf and try to get out but didn't succeed, I was stuck and nowhere to go.

Suddenly, the car makes a really sharp turn to the right. I don't know what is happening and start panicking. Then I see at my right that the car is about to crash. I try to get out again but again don't succeed. Then the car crashes hard and I see a fire at the front of the car. I try to get out of the car and try to get out again but this time I succeed. I get out but then the car explodes and I feel the warmth. Luckily, I get a little bit burned and run into a dark alley. I hide in a corner and hope that nobody finds me.

After a while, I see a boy, I think around my age, walking into the alley. I try to hide as best as I can. But he sees me and walks up to me. "Who are you?" he asks. I whimper, scared that he will hurt me. "Are you okay?" he asks and I just whimper again. "Come on, I will bring you to a vet. You are hurt," he says and starts walking away. I follow slowly behind him.

We arrive at the vet and he takes me inside. After a while,  a doctor comes and we follow her. The boy is not allowed inside and waits in the hall. The doctor checks me and says I need to be careful with changing into a wolf in public. I'm glad the boy was not allowed inside because he doesn't know I'm a hybrid. I walk outside the room and find the boy leaning against the wall. He sees me and walks up to me and pet me. "I can't take you with me because my mom is allergic to dogs and wolves. But I will take you to a dog shelter, okay?" he says. He walks outside and I follow him even though I don't want to go to a dog shelter. There is no way out.

We arrive at the dog shelter and walk inside. "Hello, how can I help you?" a woman asks. "I found this wolf in an alley," he says. "Okay, what is your full name?" she asks. "Daniel James Seavey," he says. Daniel, nice name, it fits him. "Okay, well you can go. We will take care of him," she says and takes me to the back. I turn my head and take one last look at the boy.

POV Daniel

It has been 4 months since I brought the wolf to the dog shelter. I have now moved out of my parents their house and I live now in my own house. I decide to visit him to see if he is doing any better and maybe I will take him back.

I walk inside the dog shelter and see the same woman behind the desk. "Hello, how can I help you?" she asks. "I brough a wolf here 4 months ago and I wanted to visit him to see how he is," I say. "Oh yeah, I remember you. For your information, he is not just a wolf he is a hybrid. And he is doing great so you don't need to visit him," she says. "He is a hybrid?" I ask. "Yeah, he is a hybrid," she says. "Can I see him?" I ask. "No. As I said,  he is doing great," she says. "I want to see him now!" I yell. "F-fine," she stammers and brings me to the back.

I see cages full of dogs and wolves but then I see the wolf I brought here. He looks awful like no one took care of him. "What did you do to him! He is dying!" I yell at the woman. "He deserves to die. Look at him, he is a disease to this world," she says. "I take him with me," I say. I open his cage, grab a dog leash and take him with me to my car. I drive home and when I arrived I immediately bring him inside and bring him to my couch.

"Can you turn for me?" I ask and try to pet him but he flinches. "What did they do to you," I ask but so soft so he can't hear me. "Please? I'm not gonna hurt you," I say. He moves a little and then he turns. There is now a dyed blond-haired boy sitting in front of me. He is really pretty, especially his eyes. "What is your name?" I ask. "C-corbyn," he stammers a little. His voice is so beautiful.

"Can you tell me what they did to you?" I ask. "They didn't give me my medication so I got sick really badly. They also h-hit me and kicked me. They even forced me to turn into my human form and r-raped me," he says softly and looks down. "Hey, look at me," I say and pull his chin up. "You're safe now," I say. "Why did you come back?" he asks. "Because I moved out of my parents' house and I really wanted a pet and I hoped you would still be there. And you were, I hoped in a better state but you are here now and safe," I say.

"You wanted me to as your pet?" he asks. "Yeah," I say. "But I'm a hybrid and most of the time I'm in my human form," he says. "I don't care. I mean you're pretty and a perfect roommate," I say. "You think I'm pretty?" he asks. "Yeah, really pretty," I say. "Aren't you like scared of me?" he asks. "How could I? You are adorable and pretty. And a beautiful wolf," I say.

"Thank you," he says. "For what?" I ask. "Saving me," he says. "I would always save you from now on," I say. "Really?" he asks. "Yeah, but under 2 conditions," I say. "What is it?" he asks. "One, that I can take you on a date. Second, I can kiss you right now," I say and smirk. "Okay," he says. I smile and pull my arms around his neck. I lean fowards and so does he. Our faces are really close. "I can't wait to take you on a date, to show you what love is and for you to be my boyfriend," I whisper and then I close the gab. He kisses immediately back and our lips are in sync. After a while, we both pull back for air. "I can't wait either," he whispers and with that answer, I smash my lips back onto his lips.

I hope this is what you wanted and of course I hope you like it!

⚠️REQUESTS  (please I need them)⚠️

Let me know what you think!

-xxx- Bella