You're not my type DanielxCorbyn

Type: Fluff

Ship: Dorbyn

Famous or not: Why Don't We is not a thing in this one shot.

POV Corbyn

"So Daniel you are gay?" I asked my best friend of 8 years. "Yeah, I hope that is okay," he said. "Why, are you in love with me?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm totally in love with you," he said. "Really?" He started chuckling. "Not really Corbyn you're not my type." I have to say my ego was a little bruised.

I was everyone's type. I was popular and have great looks. I had an outgoing personality. I get along with everybody. I was A star on the soccer team. Why wouldn't I be his type?

Daniel and I were sitting in my bedroom playing video games while we were talking. I totally forgot about the video game when he said that.

"What do you mean I'm not you're type? I know I'm not gay, but that makes no sense to me." He shrugged his shoulders. "I really don't know what to tell you Corbyn." Daniel got up proceeded to door. "Wait where are you going?" I asked. "I have a date," he said. "With who?" I asked. "Cole." I stood up angry. "What?! You know he is my enemy! He flirted with my girlfriend. And now he's trying to take my best friend." Daniel rolled his eyes. "Calm down! I'll see you tomorrow at school." He walked outdoor and I fell back on the bed.

First, my best friend is gay. Second I'm not his type! Thirdly, he goes out with my enemy. I'm pretty sure I was jealous, but I don't know why.

     ***

Next day I was at school making out with my girlfriend. I had to think about how I was going to get my friend back. I saw him standing over there with Cole flirting. I was disgusted. He is my best friend. What gave him the right to try to take him from me?

"Corbyn?!" Christina said. "Huh, babe?" I said. "You're never into kissing me. Why?" she said. "What do you mean we're kissing now?" I said. "Yeah, but it doesn't seem like something you want to do ever! Can you just fix it, please? Or we're done!" She said storming off. What was she talking about? I always kiss her like I want to. Whatever. I was going over to Cole and Daniel.

"Hey, Corbyn!" Cole said. I rolled my eyes. "What are we talking about? How was your date?" I asked. "It was good. Right snugglebear?" Daniel said. "What the fuck is snugglebear?" I asked. "That's what Daniel calls me," Cole said. "Okay, so not only did you try to take my girlfriend but now you want my best friend," I said. "He is mine!" I added. "Corbyn calm down! He is not trying to take me from you okay." He said rubbing my back. "Yeah dude calm down," Cole said with his hands up. "Tell him your mine, Daniel." Daniel pulled me to side. "Okay okay. I'm yours, but stop being possessive. We're just friends Corbyn. We're not together." He said. "I know, but still. He can't take you away from me." I said. "And he won't. Okay?" Daniel said. "Oh okay, but I have my eyes on you," I said to Cole while walking away.

POV Daniel

"So he has no idea huh?" I chuckled. "No," I said. "It seems to be killing him though," Cole said. "I know. It makes it all the better." I said. Corbyn heard this when he walked away but he had no idea what we were talking about.

***

POV Corbyn

We were at my house.

"You seriously have to stop sounding crazy Corbyn. You sound like a jealous boyfriend." He was right I do sound like that but I can't help it. Daniel was mine. "I know I'm sorry," I said. "So what do you want to do?" he asked. "I was wondering if you can help me with something," I asked. "Sure like what?" Daniel said putting his books on his desk. "Christina says I need to learn to kiss her better if we're going to continue dating. Can you help me?" I asked. "You want me to kiss you?" he asked. "Yeah, you're a guy you like guys. It's kind of perfect. I can't go kissing other girls. You'll teach me how to kiss you. So I know what to do." I said. "Umm okay," he said. I started walking over him to kiss him but he pulled away.

"What are you doing?" he said. "I was going to kiss you," I said putting my hand on my neck. "Is that what you do? You have to work you're way up to kiss someone. You can't just kiss them. Sit on the bed." Daniel said. I went over to the bed and sat down. He slowly came over.

"Do you mind if I sit on top of you?" I shook my head. He slowly sat on me. Was it me or was it getting hot? "You're feeling it aren't you the anticipation of me kissing you right?" I nod my head and he smirked. He moved closer to my face and kissed my jaw passionately. "Do you like this?" He asked me while kissing my neck. He moved his lips beneath my ear where I sweet spot is and he bit it. "Shit" I hissed. He chuckled. "What do you want?" He asked me. kissed the edge of my mouth. "P-please." I moaned. "Words baby. What do you want?" He asked me. I couldn't think straight. He started grinding on me. "Please-" he kissed me on my chin. "kiss-" He licked my neck. "Me-"." I moaned out.

He placed both my hands on his waist and his hands on my face. He moved his mouth to my lips. His lips were so smooth. I kissed the bottom of his lips and lick his bottom lip. Then I placed my tongue in the mouth and he sucked on it. I'm pretty sure I moaned. He chuckled. He took his lips and went to my neck. He pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He was grinding on to me while kissing me hard. Sadly, we had to stop because of breathing.

"Wow," I said trying to catch my breath. "I know right. Sorry I got carried away." He said. "It's fine. C-can we-" I didn't know how to say it. "What?!" He said. "Can we do it again?" I asked. His eyes widen. "You want to kiss again?" He asked me. "Is that okay? I just really like it, but it's probably not good since you have Cole." I said. "Corbyn, me and Cole aren't together. Actually, we did that to make you jealous," he said. "What?!" I said. "I'm in love with you." He said playing with his fingers. "You love me?" He nodded his head. "Oh wow. " I said. "Do you still want to kiss me?" he asked. "Y-Yeah." I chuckled.

"You told me I wasn't your type." He chuckled and placed his around my neck. "I lied. Why wouldn't you be?" he said. "I know right! That's what I thought." I yelled. "Okay Mr Ego you feel better?" he said. "Little bit," I said leaning over to his face to kiss him, but he leaned back. "What?" I said. "If you want to kiss me you can't be with her anymore," he said. "Please let me kiss you. It just felt so good." I said pouting. "No." He kissed my jaw than to my neck. He places my hands around his waist and has his way with my neck. He climbed back on top of me. "Please." I moaned. He got up off me with a serious hard-on. "You break up with her first," he said and walked out.

***

"We're going to have to break up," I said. "Why?" My now ex-girlfriend says. "I'm starting to have feelings for someone else," I said. "Daniel?" My eyes widen. "How did you know?" I asked. "I see the way he stares at you. It's fine. I can tell he is in love with you. Good luck." She kissed my cheek and left.
(I love Christina! She is a mood😂)

***

I went to his house because I couldn't wait. I wanted my kiss. I knock on his door and his mom let me in. I went to Daniel's room. I saw him sitting at his computer. "Hey," I said to him after opening the door. "Hey." He said turning around looking at me. "I want my kiss dammit." Daniel chuckled. "You do huh?" He stood up and leaned on his desk. "Yes, very much so." I came over and place my hands on either side of him on the desk. He crossed his arms. "Then kiss me." He whispered in my ear. I shook my head. "I want you to kiss me." He smirked. "You don't know how long I waited for you to ask me that." He said pushing me on the bed. "Ready?" I nodded my head.

Hoped you liked this one-shot!

Please request some one-shots because I'm out of ideas!

Love you guys!

-xxx- Bella