Changing School? DanielxCorbyn

Request: @Jansirani0678

Type: fluff with a little smut

Ship: Dorbyn

Famous/not: Why Don't We is not a thing in this one-shot

POV Daniel

I walk into school and saw Zach and Jack already standing by their lockers. I walk to them and open my own locker. "Hey," I say while I grab the books I need out of my locker. "Hey Dani," Zach says. "Did you already tried to talk with Corbyn?" Jack asks.

Corbyn Matthew Besson is a senior student that I have a crush on. Corbyn is out of the closet with his sexuality, he is bi. But I'm not the only one who likes Corbyn, everyone wants him. Corbyn is really popular, amazing at science, hot and every girl and some boys try to get with him. And then there is my Daniel, who is gay, who is not popular at all, who sucks at every subject except music and who is very shy. Conclusion, he will never like someone like me back.

"No, of course not. Do I need to remind you that I'm shy and don't even dare to talk to him," I say. "Just try. He is your crush and if you want him to like you, you need to talk to him," Zach says. "He will never like someone who is not popular and looks like an ugly potato," I say. I close my locker, put my head down and walk to my first lesson. But after a while, I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry," I say but didn't look up scared for the person's reaction. "Don't worry," I hear the person say. I knew that person his voice, it was Corbyn his voice. I look up and I was right it was Corbyn. "I-I gotta g-go," I stutter and run to my first lesson.

Skip to lunch break

I walk to my locker to grab the books for after lunch. I walk outside and see that Jack and Zach are already sitting there. "Hey," I say. "I heard you bumped into the Corbyn Besson," Zach says. "How do you know that?" I ask. "Some girl, I guess her name is Amy or something like that, saw it and she is in my math class and she told her friends and made fun off you about how you bumped into him and how you stuttered," Zach explains.

"Oh my god," I say. "I need to change schools right now," I add and look down. "Don't you dare to change schools," Jack says. "Why not? It's not like someone will miss me," I say. "Uhm Zach and I would miss you," Jack says. "You always will have Zach," I say and then the bell rings. "Don't you dare Daniel. Come on Zach we have science," Jack says and they walk back inside.

I walk inside, I have a free hour so I walk to my locker and lean on it. I grab my phone out of my bag and click on my mom her contact and call her. "Hey honey," she says. "Hi, mom. I have a question," I say. "What is it honey?" she asks. "Is it possible to change schools?" I ask. "Yes, it is. But why do you want to change schools?" she says. "Something happened and people are making fun of me and I don't want to be at this school anymore," I say. "Oh, honey. Of course, we will talk about this tonight okay?" she says. "Thanks, mom. I thought you wouldn't let me change schools," I say but then someone grabs my phone out of my hands.

POV Corbyn (sorry for changing the pov)

I have a free hour and I walk through the hallway when I see Daniel leaning against his locker. He is talking on the phone to someone and it looks important. I wanted to walk past him but then I heard him say something I didn't want him to ever do. "Is it possible to change schools?" he asks to probably his mom or dad. I decide to stay behind him so he wouldn't see me and listen to his conversation. "Something happened and people are making fun of me and I don't want to be at this school anymore," he says. "Thanks, mom. I thought you wouldn't let me change schools," he says. When he said that I decide to grab his phone. "He is not changing schools," I say and ended the call.

"G-give me my p-phone back," he stutters and it was adorable. "No, not until you tell me why you want to change schools. Because I will not let you do that," I say. "F-fine. People are making fun of m-me because of what h-happened this morning," he stutters and looks down. "I'm gonna kill them," I say. "D-don't. It's not like they are wrong. I mean, I c-can't even talk to you normally," he says. "There is no way that I will let them treat you that way," I say. "W-why not? And can I have my phone b-back," he says. "Because you are the most amazing person at this school and doesn't deserve to be treated like this," I say and give him his phone back.

I press him against the lockers and kiss him passionately. He kisses back immediately and put his arms around my neck. We kiss for a long time until we both need air. "Wow," I say. "Corbs, I have a problem," he says. I look down and I see he has a boner. "I will help you and make you feel good Dani," I say and lead him to the bathrooms and into a bathroom stall. "You will need to be quiet babyboy," I say and he nods. I pull his jeans and boxers down and pull my hand around his cock. "Do I need to prep you baby?" I ask. "No, I-I need you now," he says and I slowly push into him. I kiss him when he moans so he will be as quiet as possible. "F-faster," he whispers against my lips. I go faster and I feel that I'm close. After a while, Daniel came and I came in him. We were both out of breath.

"That felt good," Daniel mumbles. "You just said something clearly to me," I say and he giggles. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask. "Are you serious?" he asks. "Yeah, why would think it would be a joke?" I say. "Well you are popular and I'm not and I'm only good at music," he says. "Daniel, I like you. And I don't care about those things. I like you because of who you are. I wouldn't want anyone else except you," I say. "I like you too. And yes I would love to be your boyfriend," he says and I kiss him. "Are you still going to change schools?" I ask. "No," he says. I pull my arms over his shoulder and we walk out of the bathroom. "Are you sure you want to be seen with me?" he asks. "Didn't want to be seen with anyone else," I say and kiss him.

@Jansirani0678 I hope it is what you wanted!

Please request some new plots with new ships!

Let me know what you think!

-xxx- Bella