Baby JackxZach

Type: Fluff

Ship: Jachary

Famous/not: In this one, Why Don't We is not famous.

POV Zach

I awoke slowly, having the blinding rays of sunshine sneaking through my shades to blame. I sighed but quickly felt myself lighten up as I recognized the familiar sensation of my boyfriend's arms wrapped around my body. I snuggled myself closer into his chest, feeling it rise and fall against my cheek as his heartbeat slowly and contently.

I smiled, placing kisses all over his bare chest, not really wanting to wake him up, but I also craved his attention. Can you blame me? This guy is my whole world. I smiled at the thought of him being mine before looking up in his grasp, his face was calm and relaxed, his usual sharp features more soft and welcoming. I always loved seeing this side of him. I quickly wiggled my way up so we were face to face before wrapping my short legs around his waist. I giggled softly while rubbing my nose against his, again not trying to wake him up, but it would be a plus.

I heard him grumble and my eyes quickly shot up towards his. His eyelids twitched and wavered before opening, revealing his gorgeous blue eyes, still dark from sleep. "Babe!" I squealed kissing both of his cheeks enthusiastically. He turned over to quickly check our alarm clock, still keeping my small frame in his grasp as he did so.

"What are you doing up baby?" he grumbled in his morning voice, at least 10 octaves lower than his normal voice, I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, pulling his body closer to mine with my legs that were still wrapped tightly around him. He cooed at me with a soft expression, placing one of his large palms in the small of my back and the other grasping the nape of my neck ever so softly. I, almost subconsciously, purred at the sensation of his touch, feeling a soft tingling spurt through my body. It happened every time he touched me.

"My baby," he began, his voice deep and grumbly but still full of adoration, "You look gorgeous." He trailed off the last words as if he had more to say, I smiled at him, silently telling him he could continue. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his chest rising and falling against mine, only beats away from being within the same rhythm.

"I really want to kiss you," he admitted, running his hand that was resting on my neck into my hair and then down to my chin. He pointed my chin upwards, licking his lips hungrily while watching my face intently.

"May I?" he asked, almost purring at me. I don't know why he even felt the need to ask, but it was sweet and very gentle of him. I loved it. I tried to respond with a solid YES but my voice was stuck deep in my throat so I only nodded elasticity, earning a soft giggle from the boy in front of me.

He nodded back, yet softly and slowly as his eyes were glued to my lips. "So pretty..." he whispered before leaning down. He connected our lips ever so softly, so soft I could barely feel him. However, the warmth and electricity shot through my body, all the same, resulting in me instantly tensing up as his lips began to move against mine.

First, he left soft pecks across my mouth, light butterfly kisses that left me almost begging for more. I brought my hands up to his face, burrying one in his hair and using the other to trace his sharp jawline. He grinned against my lips before suddenly grabbing my waist and hoisting me on top of his body. I was now straddling him, our lips only centimetres apart, his hands found their way to my hips and he breathed softly onto my face.

"Baby boy, you're perfect." Before I could respond to the new nickname, baby boy, he tipped his head and dove down, connecting our lips, this time faster but still laced with a careful and romantic aura. He kissed me, once, twice, three times; a soft, and almost 'wet' sound echoing after each one.