Panic Attack ZachxCorbyn

Request: None

Type: fluff

Ship: Zorbyn

Famous/not: In this one Why Don't We is famous

POV Corbyn

I wasn't sure what caused this sudden onslaught of fear, but the one thing I did know was that I couldn't breathe. I could feel my face heating up, my breathing coming in quick, short gasps, and the world begins to spin as I slide my back down the wall of my dressing room landing in a tangled mess of limbs on the floor. I begin sobbing quietly, wrapping my arms around my knees and curling into the smallest position possible. My heart races as my vision spins, leaving me nauseous and still gasping for breath. I'm clutching at my chest, squeezing my eyes shut as I attempt to regulate my breathing when I hear someone walks past my dressing room.

POV Zach

I walk past Corbyn's dressing room to go to get some food when I hear see small sobs coming from inside the dressing room. I peer inside and see Corbyn sitting on the ground. "Corbs, are you okay?" I ask softly, stepping into the room and surveying the scene in front of me.

Corbyn, crouched in a corner, face scrunched in pain as he breathes heavily. I quickly realizes what's happening and rushes over to my boyfriend, ready to pull him into my arms when Corbyn shakes his head frantically and shies away retreating further into the corner. 

"No. Don't touch me. Please." Corbyn pants, looking at me with wide, pain-filled eyes.  "Okay. Okay. I won't touch you." I say. I watch my boyfriend closely, making sure he's not in any immediate danger. "Tell me what you need me to do Corbyn. How can I help?" I ask gently. "S-Stay. Don't-Don't leave." Corbyn pants.

I slowly settle down in front of Corbyn, so that my boyfriend knows I'm still in the room with him. I watch helplessly as Corbyn breathes shallowly, his hands fisted in his hair and shoulders shaking with quiet sobs of frustration. Corbyn untangles himself from the floor, slowly crawling across the carpet and settling into my lap, whimpering and pressing a hand to his stomach when nausea returns. 

I run a hand through Corbyn's hair as Corbyn works on breathing slowly and returning it to normal, while my other hand gently strokes Corbyn's back, keeping him calm. Corbyn takes a deep, shuddering breath and leans into my touch, pressing closer to me. I sit on the floor quietly, taking Corbyn's hand in my own, gently rubbing my thumb over Corbyn his knuckles for a few minutes. 

"Corbyn? What's going on? What happened?" I ask gently. Corbyn hiccups, soft tears still falling from his eyes. He sniffs. "Just a panic attack. I- I have them sometimes. But it's usually something I c-can deal with o-on my own." He whispers. "Why didn't you tell us you had them, sweetheart?" I ask. "I- I didn't think it was a big deal. Y-You know I- I have anxiety and it c-causes panic attacks sometimes when it gets t-too hard to control." Corbyn stutters quietly. I sigh, leaning back against this couch in Corbyn his dressing room and pulling him further into my chest.

"What are you anxious about love? Talk to me." I say, looking down into my boyfriend's eyes.  "I-I am s-scared t-that I'm n-not a-as g-good a-as y-you guys w-with my s-singing. Y-you g-guys a-are so g-good and t-then t-there is m-me," He says, resting his head on my shoulder. I lift the boy up, standing and laying them down on the couch.

"I'm here to help you anytime you need me, baby. And your voice is amazing. So don't doubt about that. I love you so much." I whisper, pressing a kiss to Corbyn's head. Corbyn nods, curling into my side, shivering. I feel the slight tremor of Corbyn's body and pulls a blanket over Corbyn, whispering "Sleep, love. I'm sure you need it." Corbyn nods silently but doesn't fall asleep immediately.

He lays there, playing with the hem on my shirt as I softly play with Corbyn's hair. I begin humming softly, which lulls the fake blond boy into a peaceful sleep, curled into my side finally feeling safe in my surroundings.

I hope y'all liked this chapter!

⚠️Please I need some requests!⚠️

I will try to update as much as I can but school is keeping me from updating a lot😬

-xxx- Bella