Secret admirer (pt 2) JonahxDaniel

POV Jonah

There were only two weeks left until the championship game. Northern Wrens versus Jenson Watt. Every year, it gets intense and this year, Northern Wrens were determined to lead their straight wins all the way to the top. Same goes for Jenson Watt. Both schools were the toughest and fans go crazy when they clash. 

I sat on the blanket with Daniel wrapped up in my arms as we cuddled closely under the warm sun. I chuckled closely to Daniel's ear as he blushed madly. "Stop, Jonah." Daniel giggled, pushing away my face. Pushing away from the hand, I plant a kiss on Daniel's neck, hearing him moan. "Daniel," I said. "Jonah, I mean it," Daniel demanded as he turned around to face me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. Daniel looked up at him, his eyes full with worry. "Aren't you afraid of...you know, getting found out by your friends?" I blinked at him, looking dumb. Daniel sighed and pulled away, but only to get pulled back to my hard chest. Our lips met and quickly fell into sync. "No, I'm not." I finally responded when we pulled for air. Daniel frowned and got up, packing his things. 

"Daniel."  Daniel dramatically sighed and looked up to meet my eyes. "It's just....I'm scared you might get hurt like last time and...I don't know what Jack or Corbyn will do next time they catch us," Daniel said.  "Hey." I pulled Daniel back to me gently, a small smile on my face. "It'll be okay." Daniel starts shaking his head but I place both my hands on either side to keep him still. 

"Last time, it was uncalled for. I wasn't ready when your 'dad' suddenly charged me."  Daniel playfully punched me in the shoulder for calling Jack his dad.  "Ow. That hurts!" I faked my pain as I rubbed my shoulder, pouting. "Who knew small fries like you were so strong." Daniel laughed and ran ahead towards my Mercedes.  "Hey, wait for-"  

"Jonah!" I turn to where the voice came from and spotted Zach and Eben, the starters of the team. I panicked. "Hey man." they high fived me with grins.  "What are you doing here?" Eben asked.  "Just um..walking around," I replied, glancing towards my Mercedes. "Walking?"  Zach asked, cocking his eyebrows. Then he smirked. "Bored or something?" I gave them a brief nod. "Um yeah. There was nothing to do so I just thought maybe I could waste some time here," I said.

"Dude, there are these new girls that just walked into town and heard that they were going to Benny's Buzz Club tonight. Wanna go?" Eben asked.  "Yeah." I grinned. "I'll meet you guys say around 8?" I said. "Sure." Eben grinned.  

Suddenly, something vibrated against my butt and reached in my pocket for the phone. I opened my text and chuckled.  "Girlfriend?" Zach asked slyly.  "Sort of." I shoved the phone back into my pocket. "Um, you guys go-ahead to the club. I've got unfinished business to attend to tonight," I said. "Ohh. So are you gonna bang her tonight? Tell me, is she sexy? Hot? Cute?" Eben asked, earning a playful shove. "I'm not gonna tell you." I laughed, brushing past them towards my car. "I'll see you guys later." Both guys nodded and waved goodbye before continuing whatever they were doing. 

"You can come out now, Daniel," I called out as I sat in the driver's seat. Soon enough, Daniel popped up from the back seat and made his way towards the front. When he did, he plopped himself down, pouting with crossed arms. 

"I heard you were going to Benny's Buzz Club tonight and bang some girl," he said. "I don't know what you're talking about," I replied innocently.  "Whatever. Just take me home." The car didn't move an inch as both teens sat there, I staring at Daniel as Daniel stared out the window.  "Jonah, I told you to-" I kissed him full on the lips, not letting go until Daniel was struggling for breath. 

"What the hell.," he said. "You need to stop eavesdropping," I said. "Habit," he said. "My ass," I said. "You need to hurry or that girl will be missing you," I said. "No one misses me except you," I said. "Who's 'you'?" he asked. "Daniel James Seavey," I said huskily, trailing hot breath down Daniel's neck. Daniel shivered and blushed. I wanted to continue since I had a hard-on just by the smell of Daniel but Daniel pinched me by the cheek, laughing.