Part Fourteen

Third Person's Pov

Y/n fell asleep next to Five. When Five woke up he saw the girl next to him. He stared at her, taking in all of her features. He heard Luther so he sat up. He placed the blanket back over her. "When is it supposed to happen?" Luther asked. "I can't give you an exact hour. Form what I could gather, we have four days left," Five said. Y/n moved a little in her sleep. Five looked over at her. He had to find a way to make sure she lives. He needs her. "Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Luther asked. "It wouldn't have mattered," Five mumbled as he continues to look at Y/n. She looks so peaceful. Not caring what the future. "Of course, it would. We could've banded together and helped you," Luther said. "For the record, you already did," Five snapped turning away from Y/n to face Luther.

"What do you mean?" Luther asked. Five looked at the ground and swallowed. "I found all of you. Your bodies," he quietly said "Horribly," he said. having a major flashback. He had just jumped and he was standing outside of the academy. He looks around him to see the bodies of his siblings on the ground. He looks around until he found Y/n. She had an upset look on her face. All he wanted, what had been bother9ing him his entire life was just to find out why she was upset. "You were all together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world," Five explains. Luther's face drained of its color. "Wait, how do you know that?" he asked. Five took out the marble bag in his pocket. He opened it and grabbed the eye from the inside. "This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you," Five said tossed it to Luther.

Luther caught it. He examined the glass eye. "Must've ripped it out of their head before you went down. he said. "Whose head?" Luther asked. Five mentally facepalmed. "Like I said, I don't know. "Well there's a serial number o the back, think maybe you could," Luther started but Five cut him off. "No that's a dead end," Five said impatiently. "It's just a hunk of glass." Luther looked at it in disappointment. and handed it back to Five. Then the door burst open. Diego ran in. The sudden noise woke Y/n up. She was scared. Five grabbed her arms. "What's going on?" she breathed out. "Nothing Princess , go back to sleep," he is. He laid her head on his lap. Diego was being held back breathing out insults. Five just stared at him, stroking Y/n's hair. "Now Wanny, tell us what you're talking about?" Luther asked. Deigo has just looked at the two teens in front of him.

"Our brother's been pretty busy science he's got back. He was in the middle of that at Griddy's and then at Ginbles Brothers, after the guys in mask attacked the Academy looking for him," Diego explained printing to Five. "None of which is any of your concern," Five said looking down at Y/n. "It is now," Deigo stated, "they just short my friend." Y/n felt Five tense up a little. She looked up at him. He just continued to look at Diego with no facial expressions at all. "Who are they, Five?" Luther asked. Y/n sat up and look at Five. Five looked back at her.

"They work for my former employer," he said and he goes on to explain what she does. The Handler they call her. "Then soon as Deigo friend goes in the way, well it's fair game," Five finished. "And now they're my fair game," Deigo says "And I'm to see it they pay," Deigo walks out as Five says "That would be a mistake Deigo. They've killed for more dangerous than you." Y/n watched her brother storm out of the building. Then she got upset. She to up and stood right in fount of Five. "Alright Five, this is your last chance to tell us what happened in the past 45 years. ," she said very stern "And do not give us any of that 'I don't know' or 'I can't tell you' crap." Five looked at the two of them and sighed. "It's a long story," he said. "Well, thankfully we've got time," Y/n says.

He tells them everything. From the moment he was in the apocalypse to the day he dumped back to 2019. When Five was done telling his story, Luther made some food for the two of them. He put it on plates and handed one to Five. He set it next to him. Luther hands one to Y/n but she declines it. Five takes it and gives it to her. "You haven't eaten it in a while," he mumbles. "So you were a hitman?" Luther asked. Five nodded. "I mean, you had a code, right? You didn't just kill anyone, "Luther asked. "No code. We took out anyone who messed with the timeline," Five explained. Y/n couldn't handle it. She put her plate down and walked out. Five was not a murder. She known him for all her life. And sure he's always been a little feisty, but never enough to hurt someone. Anyway the girl made her way towards the academy.  And as she was walking back she saw a some what familiar figure on the ground. When she got closer she realized it was Klaus.

She ran to him. "Klaus?" she asked him. Tears were in his eyes. He looked up to the girl. "Y-y/n" he stuttered. She looked at him. He was covered in dirt and his hands were covered in blood. "What happen?" she asked. He just cried into her shoulder "Let' get you home," she said and helped him up. Together, they made their way to the Academy.