Part Twenty-Nine

Y/n through open the door with her power. Her powers have grown weak due to not using them, but she could still do basic things. She throw her hand back, slamming the door shut. She had a mix of anger and sadness seeping in her body. She looked in the sitting room to find Five pacing, and Lila and Diego on the couch, hovering over each other. Now she kinda understood the discomfort her other siblings felt when they walked on Five and her doing something.  It's weird to see your siblings doing something. But then she noticed the dark red spot on his chest, and the dark red cloth in Lila's hand. "What happed to you?" She asked him. Five turned at the new voice, revealing 3 claw marks on his face. "Oh my- what happed to you?" She asked, cupping his face to see the injury more closely. "Well I found a very scary yet adorable baby Pogo, I think I scared him," Five dryly chucked. Y/n led him to an open chair and ran to the bathroom. She grabbed a cloth as well and a First Aid Kit. I ran back into the room and sat in front of Five. 

"And you Diego?" I ask, dabbing the cloth against Five's cheek. The softness of his cheek matched the softness of his gaze as I worked. "I ran into a much younger dad. Made me feel weird," he said, grunting as Lila applied pressure to his wound. "Where diode you go?" Lila asked, as I fisnhes patching Five. "Well I had to take care of some things before I help." "Help?" Five asked, eyes gleaming with hope. "You think you can do this alone?" I chuckle, my heart ached but we have a job to do. "Five, you need all the help you can get. And even if I am your only help, I have people in this timeline who need the future. So Five, I'm with you." Five stood and smiled at me. "Glad to have you on my side, Y/n." 

The next hour was spent researching. We looked through phone books, address, and local papers. "Well I did find something interesting. Starting about a year ago, there was a call for a missing woman," I start as I read farther "Oh my god." "What?" Five asked from the other side of the room. "It's Vanya." Five looked through all the papers I have polled. "We also found something." Lila called. "There was a man named Ray Chestnut. And he recently married a woman who almost looked identical to Allison." Five glanced over at me. "Can you make a stop there tomorrow?" He asked me. "I can try. I also might have found the address of the one and only cult leader, Klaus." Five eyes widen with the picture. "How in teh hell?" "It's Klaus. I tend to never question when it comes to that boy. So we have found almost every one. Including Dad. Now all we need is Luther-" "I know where he is too. He's working for," Five glanced back at Diego. Diego was sat up now, hanging on our every word. "Well that doesn't matter. We just have-"

Sudden beeping from a device interrupted his thought. "Hey, we got something," Elliot said. Five's head snapped in the direction of the divide. The device was a atmospheric tracker. When there was a outburst of energy around this area, it will beep and pull up a location.  Five ran over to it and I took this time to slip into the kitchen. I just needed to breath. I feel like all the air had been sucked out of me ever since I entered this apartment. I went over to the faucet and let my hands fill with cold water. I splash my face. Just breath, Y/n. They will be fine. "Hey," Five's voice from the corner "wanna go track this energy field. Just you and me." I look at his sweet face. How could I say no. I nod and we make our way to Elliot's car. 

The drive was quiet, yet peaceful. Five didn't force conversation. He didn't like useless words. Fake conversation was never his strong suite. Five pulled off to the side of the road, which was right next to a corn field. "So what are we looking for?" I ask, staring my track through the stocks. "Anything that looks out of place, there is only one sibling that could have caused this much damage." We only walked a few feet when we saw a huge clearing. It was a perfect circle. Just as Five said, there was only one person who we knew that could do this. We glance at each other and muttered "Vanya."