Part Fifteen

I walked into Klaus's old room and hand him a cup of tea. "So what's his name?" I ask. "Huh?" he asked. I sit next to him. "Kluas, I've been in love with the same boy for the past 7 years. I know that look. It's the look of either losing someone you love or the trust being broken," I explain and he sighs. "His name was Dave. We met when I went back in time to the Vietnam war," Kluas whispers. I smile and curl up in Kluas's lap. Kluas chuckles and starts stroking my hair as he explains his favorite things about Dvae. It remained me of when I used to talk to Klaus about Five. When we used to sneek away and just be him and I. Look how much has change. He left me. Just to prove himself to our father, who never took nothing we did seriously. It used to hurt but it don't anymore.

"But he's gone," Klaus said so sad. I look up at him. Tears were welling up in his eyes. I sit up and place my hands on his face. "Hey, don't go there. Things will get better. I'm gonna run a hot bath for you. With my stress relive soap you always stole," I say with a smile. Klaus nodded and I went to bath room and turned the hot water on and got our everything he will need. Klaus went to the bathroom and I set our some new clothes for him. I turn the door creek adn see Five. He smiled a little at me. I nodded and allowed him to the hall. "I need your help. Rember that Hazle and Cha Cha I was talking about?" he asked. I nod "Yeah, when you were drunk as shit," I smile at him. He doesn't looked impressed. "Yes, them. Some how I need your help to get rid of them. Will you help?" he asked. I shake my head and walk towards Klaus's room.

But Five grabbed my hand. "Look I know we're not on the best terms right now but please. I will need back up on this one," he said. I look back at Klaus's room. "Yeah but so does Kluas. And I think he needs me more. He lost the love of his life. And I think someone who actually had that happen should be here to watch him," I sass. He looks at me hurt. "That's fair," Five mumbled. "You know that else isn't fair. Waiting for someone you thought loved you. Waitng for them to hold you in there arms. But while you were crying for them to come back, they have someone else," I say and walk back to the room. Klaus was changing in there. And than Five walked. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, was just a long night," Klasu said and pulled his shirt over his head.

"More than one by the looks of it," Five said and learned on the door. I sat on the bed next to Kluas. "Don't remember the dog tags," Five commented. I look at him to shut it. Klaus responded with the classic 'they belong to friend'. Then Five pointed the tattoo on Klaus's fourarm. I didn't see that until now. "You now I don't even remember getting it," Kluas breathed. I rubbed his back while galring at Five to leave the poor man alone. "You did it didn't you?"Five asked. I look at him confused. Klaus also looked confused. "What? I requniz the symptoms. Jet lag, the full body ich, the head ach it fells like someone shoved a box of cotton up your nose and through your brain. You gonna tell me about it?' Five asked. I look back at Kluas. He made ye contact with me and nods. I explain to Five where he went and how he got there. Five asked about the breve case. Klaus destroyed it. That made Five upset making him yell at Klaus, who for the love of him wanted to just be alone. "Okay Five let's go into the hall. Klasu if you go into the bathroom, in my drawer there is some pain killers. Just relax today okay?" I say. He nods adn I grab Five by the ear.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?" he asked me. "You were troching the poor guy with questions about the thing that took away his love. I could see it. It was like watching a fourth grader talk about their dead puppy. You really hurt him. Imagine that Deolors was killed and someone was asking you a bunch of questions about it," I yell at him, starting to make the climb towards my room. He rolls his eyes and stomps in front of me. "I don't care about that right now. All I care about is stopping this appoclayps. And I had the great opportunity if that idot hadn't distroed the case," he said claealy upset. I get its look of discust on my face. "You really have changed and definty not for the better. What did the appoclys do to you that made you so cold harted?" I ask, staring to walk again.

"You really want to know?" Five asked grabbing my arm to stop me once again. I nods. Five lets go of me. "After I accepted the job at the Commission, I was alone. No one was there to tell me they loved me. I was on my own. And the only thought that kept me going was that I could one day go back and change all of it. I could be with this family, if you can call it that. So I could get back to you," Five exapied. I stared at hm with shock. "Did you really think of me while you were trapped?" I ask. He nodded. "There wasn't a night that I didn't. And that's why I want this to work. So we can start over," he said. I smile at him. Then a thought came into my head. "Wait. The only people who know about the broke case are you, me and Kluas right?" I ask. He nods. Then smiles. He caught on. "Now all we need is some back up," Five said placing a hand on his chin. I smile. "I think I have another idea," I smirk.