Part Twenty-Five

Y/N and Five land in front of a hotel. Five looked up at the hotel then he looked over at Y/n. "Shall we?" He dryly chuckles. Y/n smiles and grabs his hand, holding him close. He jumps them right outside a hotel room, and Five and Y/n step forward and a sudden voice caught their attention. "I've been waiting for you two." Five stepped in front of me, as we enter the room. I see the waitress from Griddy's tied up above a boiling bath. "You must really like donuts," Y/n mutters looking up at the Handler. "It's been a while," she smiled. "Three days," Five replies. Y/n looked up as The Handler looks down at them, waiting for their surrender. 

"For you maybe. But for me a lot longer since I saw the infamous couple. How the love thing going?" She asked very sarcastic. "Wonderful. How about yours?" Y/n asked, standing closer to Five. "You know, this is why I like Y/n. You know what you want and you will do I anything to get it," she smirked from the bed. "What do you want?" Five snapped back. Y/n watched carefully as The Handler walked down the stairs to get to where couple stood. She strocked our faces and muttered " To be happy." Y/a and Five share a glance. "To have a  simple unfettered life to do the work my superior require. But you two being here complicates that," she says and sits down on the couch. "Wow, that sounds like a you problem," Y/n spits. Five looks at her with an easy tiger look. I roll my eyes step back as Five says "Billions of people are goping to die tonight. You can change that." But all she can think about is her self and that stupid Commission. "Okay, I would suggest that you tell us why the fuck you have invited us here before we blow this popsicle stand!" Y/n yells as Five rolls his eyes. She's not making this very easy. But the handler just looks at Five and smirks. "She good," is all she mutters to Five. Five flashes his best fake smile and turns to Y/n. She uses her powers to read what he was trying to say. 'Stop. Princess, you are making this very hard! Also you being jealous is way to sexy for me!' Y/n rolls her eyes as Five takes over the conversation. 

"Yes. She is good. But I will repeat the question. What do you want?" He asked. Y/n who had her back towards them, turned slightly to watch. "I want offer you a choice. Everyone is gonna die tonight. But unlike the rest of the world, you two have a way out." Five and Y/n look at each other. She explains her plan about Five skipping to the apocalypse and how he would never see his family again. "As for you Miss Y/n, you can come with me. And start a whole new-" "No way." "But why not Five it is everything-" "I don't care. She is all I need," Five says and send a small smile Y/n's way. "Alright, but just know, while you sit here and argue your siblings are fighting for their lives without you two," The Handler smiled. Five and and Y/n look at each other. "You brought us here to pull us way," Five figured out as the Handler smiles. Five wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist and jumped us out there. He jumped them into the theater. "What's with all the lolly gagging?" Five asked. But bullets interrupted us. Five grabbed Y/n heads and pushed her into a row. Y/n look up at the box seats and see Commission employees shouting at them. "Y/n, Five, what the sh-. I through you two bailed on us!" Luther yelled. "We had to run a small errand," Y/n call out, her voice laced with a panic. "This is bad!" Five shouted. "You know these guys?" Diego asked. "Yes!" The couple both shout. "And?" "We're screwed!" Five shouted. 

Klaus entered shouting "Guys! It's Cha-Cha!" "Klaus! Move!" Y/n shouts. Bullets move to him. Thankfully, he moved in time. Five grumbled something and jumped away. Y/n pop up and use her powers, to crash a bunch of shooters togethers. Suddenly a blue light illuminates, filling the whole theater with a soft glow. Y/n turned around her to see see Ben. Tears filled her eyes as she saw him. Five jumped next to her. "That's what you saw earlier isn't it?" He asked as Klaus controlled Ben. Y/n nod and look over at Five. "Ok, now hat do we do about Vanya?" She spoke up for everyone. "We go at her at all angles," Luther called out. "So it's a suicide mission," Klaus called out to us. "Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got!" Five said. We look at Luther. "Stage Left," he nodded towards Diego "Y/n, you go with him." Five was about to protest, but Y/n just shakes her head at him. Y/n rushed to the left side of the stage. I take a deep breath as Diego places his hand on the door. "You ready for this?" he asked. "NOW!" Luther asked as we storm the stage. But I don't run. 

A bad feeling had planted in Y/n's gut. A feeling about this plan. And it was right. As they all charged at Vanya,  she used her powers and lifted them in the air. The color from their faces started to drain. Y/n watched in horror as Five's face swelled up in pain. She tuck more backstage and sees something black. A pistol. She gently picked it up and and stand behind Vanya. Y/n cocked the gun, praying that there is no ammunition  in the gun. She look at my family and place her finger on the trigger. The sounder knocked her out and thankfully Y/n caught Vanya. Five rushed over to Y/n and checked over her face and body for injuries. Allison came and cradled Vanya in her arms. Y/n lean into Five more. She lean into his chest as he stroked her hair. But suddenly the feeling is back. That uneasily feeling. Y/n look up and see the moon, now broken, and racing towards us. "Shit," Y/n mutters and look back at Five. "This is not good," Luther grumbled. "Well so much for saving the world," Klaus said. Y/n heart sank as she looked at Five. Wait Five. "Hey, I think you need to try again," Y/n say at him. His face scrunches into confusion. But then he starts to shake his head. 

"No. No way, it's way to dangerous!" He shouted at her. "Well, it's either that or we die. We are slowly running out of options Five!" Y/n yells at him. He sighs and turns to the siblings. "Ok, We think we have a way out of this but you have top trust us." But of course Deigo and Klaus are being stubborn pricks and fight us. "Hey! We have a way of saving you from death! AND YOU'RE SAYING NO!?" Y/n shouts. Five pulls her back, gives his brother the sticky eye. "How is her even gonna do it?" Diego asked. "We use my ability to time travel. But this time, I'll take you with me," Five said. "You can do that?" Y/n asked. "I don't know. I've never tried this before," he said looking at her. "What's the rose that can happen?" Diego asked. "You're looking at it, a 58-year-old trapped in a child's body, so there's that," Five quickly replied. "Well at this point," Y/n said and grabbed Five's hand "I go where you go." The rest agree and Five asks us to stand in circle hand-in hand. Blue starts to surround all of us. "Hold on this is gonna get messy!" Five yells. I look up to see a portal forming. Y/n looks back down at Five and she could almost see the glimpse of a smile towards her. "Five," she called "I love-" but before Y/n could finish the family had jumped.