Part Eleven

Y/n walk into the house the next morning. She heads up the stairs.  Five was stitching himself up in his room when he looked up to see her. She walked into her own room. Five jumped into the room. "Where did you go?" he asked sternly. She looked up at him, "Wait, you care?" she asked him. He gives her a look. she rolled her eyes and went to get some new clothes and her towel so she could shower. "I went to the gardens. I always go there," she explains. She was going to walk out of the room but he stopped her. "Look. I know you still mad at me. But I need someone with more than one brain cell to help. And nobody in this family there is not a single person who matches my brain," Y/n turned to him "Except you." 

"Please help me with this and then we don't even have to talk ever again. Please, Y/n help me," he begged. I ook into his eyes. I shake my head. "I'm sorry Five. I can't help you. What happens if you chose to risk my life. Or worst what if I die. I can't be with someone who choices their life over someone else's," she explains heading to the bathroom. After a nice bath, Y/n changed into some comfies. She went back to her room. She brushed through her hair and braided it. She looked behind her at her research. She found the book about her powers. She open and read until Allison comes into her room and explains what Dad might have died from. 

Y/n sit on the bar as Allison and Luther explain the theory of Mom killing Dad. " I mean do you really think that Mom would hurt Dad?"  Vanya asked.  I was spacing out. Still kinda frazzled from last night. Very tried. She kissed everything that was being said. All she knew was that Luther and Deigo were fighting. "Hey, Y/n," Luther called "do you know where Dad's monocle?" She clears her throat. "No," she answered simply. "Yes, you do. stop lying-" Luther stored. "Hey don't attack her. She doesn't have it. I did," Deigo yelled. "Did?" Y/n asks. "You had the monocle the whole time Deigo. What the hell?" Allison yelled. "Give it to me," Luther snapped. Y/n rolled her eyes and turned to get herself a drink. "I throw it away," Deigo replied. Y/n scoffed as she spaced again thinking of Five again. 

She needed to getaway. She walked out of the room without anyone seeing. She went to the roof and pulled her pack of cigarettes. She takes a puff or two and watches as the sunsets.