Part Eight

Y/n woke up and Five was next to her. He chuckled. "What?" She asked "You have a really cute bed head. Anyway, Vanya came over. She was worried about us," he said. Y/ nodded and stretched. Five came towards Y/n and sat on the bed. She crawled over to him and placed her head on his shoulder. He scooted her onto his lap. She smiled and leaned into his chest, as he stroked her hair. Then, there was a laugh from the cabinet in the corner. Klaus and with some other toys fell out of the cupboard. "What is going on here?" Y/n asked. She looked between the two boys. Five looked down at his shoes. "You were going to go back, weren't you?" Y/n asked. Five nodded.

"I was going to tell you then you fell asleep," he mumbled. "Oh come on Five, that is so low even for you," Y/n yelled as she stood up ignoring the pain from her leg. "I hope you know I'm coming whether you like it or not," she said. Klaus clapped his hands, but Five shook his head. "No, not with your leg," he said protectively. "I'm coming and there's nothing that you can say to make me change my mind," she said heading out the door with them. Five sides and they walk to the stairs. As they were walking, Klaus stopped them. "OK, but just so we're clear on the fine details, I just got to go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad correct?" He asked. Five just nodded in annoyance. "What's our cover story?" Klaus asked and Y/n nodded. "What what are you talking about?" Five asked.

"Every disguise has a cover story," Y/n said. "OK, so, I was really young, when I had you," Klaus started "like 16." Y/n nodded at the story. Five just stood there confused. "And what about his mother?" She asked looking at five with a questioning look."Don't mention that slut to me. Whoever she was. We met at the" Klaus said. Y/n thought for a second. "The disco," both of them said. They laughed and Klaus continued. "And, oh my god the sex was amazing," Klaus breathed. Y/n just laughed. Five rolled his eyes and held Y/n to help her walk. "What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five died as they walk to down the stairs. "Don't make me put you in timeout," Klaus said following the two. Y/n had to laugh at that.