Part Twelve

Y/n didn't wake up to the sound of a gunshot running through the house. Deigo ran into her room and carried her into the living room. When they get to the entry room, he sees Luther standing there with his coat and shirt ripped off. Everyone stared at him. He walked off and Allison goes over to Vanya.  Then we here humming Deigo rushes over to Allison and places Y/n in her arms. Allison puts me down on the cash. She went into the kitchen and got a clothe wet for Vanya."Who were those people?" Vanya asked. "I don't know, but we are lucky to be alive. Are you sure you're okay?" she asks Vanya. Diego came back in and went to Y/n to check on her. "Deigo?" Allison asked. He stroked the girl's forehead.  He looked up at Allison. "What are you still doing here?" he asked Vanya. "I'm just trying to help," she said defensively. "No, you in the way. You could have gotten killed. Or gotten any of us killed. she is a liability," he said turning back to Y/n. She was all good. "Allison?" Vanya turns her head to her older sister. "I think what he's trying to say is that this kind of stuff is dangerous. You're just, " Allison paused to breathe. "Not like you," Vnaya finished. Allison didn't say anything. Vanya got up and walked out. Allison followed her. "Vanya wit, Allison called after her. "Let her go," Deigo said looking up from Y/n "It's for the best." 

Y/n woke up from the coach. She heard two voices ascending from above her. She got up and went to see Luther and Allison next to Grace. Her arm was cut open and she was shut off. "Those people that came over last night they killed her," Allison said and had tears in her eyes. Y/n yes was also filling up with tears. Then she grew angry. She took another look at her mother and ran up to her oom. She changed into some jeans and a tee. She went back downstairs towards Luther. "Where's the van?" she asked him. "What? What van? he asked back. She rolled her eyes. "The van where Five has been hiding," I say "Tell me where my best friend is." He nods and tells me the location on the van. When I get there I Deigo and Luther looking in it. "What are you doing here?" he asks us. "Looking for Five," Deigo explains."How did you get here before me?" I ask. 

"We didn't make a stop," he pointed to my coffee and muffin in my hand. "In my defense, I didn't have breakfast and the place was one of Five's favorite coffee shops, so technically I was looking for Five," I said. They roll their eyes and chuckle. "Have you found anything?" I ask. They shook their heads. I curse under my breath. THan Deiogo finds Vayna's book. "I think I got something," he said and flipped through the book. There were small little notes in the book. We then found a stamp in the book for public liberty.