Part Nine

We were sitting in the doctor's office talking with the doctor. "As I said to your son and his little friend earlier, any information about the prosthetics refills are strictly confidential. Without the client content I simply cannot help you," he said and leaned back in his chair. Five was standing up and pacing. "Well, we can't get consent if we don't give us a name," Five said through gritted teeth. The doctor simply just look at him. "That's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing I can do with s-" the Doctor started. "Well, what about my consent," Klaus said. All three of them turn their heads to face him.

The doctor looked at him confused. "Excuse me?" He asked. "Who gave you permission to touch my child and his friend," Klaus said in a tearful voice. Y/n and Five looked at each other confused. "What?" All three said really confused. "You heard me," Klaus said sternly. "I didn't touch your child or his friend," The doctor said looking at the two kids. Y/n stood up next to Five. "Oh really? Well then how did he get that bruised eye and how did she get that swollen lip?" He asked. "They don't have-" before the doctor could finish Klaus punched Five in the eye and slapped Y/n across the face. She grounded in pain. Five grabbed her arms examining her face. She looked at him and nodded. Just like Klaus had said Five eyes were swollen and Y/n's lip was bleeding.

Klaus turns to the doctor. "I want it. Name, please, now." "You're crazy!" The doctor said pointing at him. Klaus chuckled. "You got no idea," looked down at the desk and saw a snow globe. He picked it up. " 'Peace on earth' That's so sweet," he then smashed a snow globe on his head. He groans in pain. Y/n looked at Five. He looked that close with a  'OK what just happened?' look. "Oh god that hurt," Klaus yelled with blood running down his face.

The doctor picked up his phone saying "I'm calling security." But he was interrupted with Klaus grabbing the phone and saying "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office. We need security now, she'll!" He threw the phone down inside. Y/n looked at Five. He shrugged. "Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant," Klaus started. "It's Lance," The man started but Y/n cut him off by shushing him. "Let him talk," she said pointing to Klaus. Klaus smiled at her. "Thank you pumpkin," he turned back to the doctor "in about 60 seconds to security guards are going to burst through that door and they're going to see a whole Lotta blood, and they're going to wonder 'what the hell happen' and we're going to tell them that you beat the shit out of us," Klaus finished with a smile. Y/n and Five smiled along with him.

Y/n sat on top of the counter as the doctor ran through the files looking for the serial number of the eye. Five stood impatiently in between Y/n's legs. He was holding her legs to make sure she "wouldn't fall." The doctor found the file and pulled it out, looking over it. "That's strange," The doctor said. "What?" Five asked. "It's just the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet," The doctor explains looking over the file again. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked as Klaus took a turn looking at the file. "Well, our log says the eye with that serial number. This can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet," he looks up at Five "Where did you get that eye?" Y/n looked down at Five. His head just turned to the floor.

They all walked out of the building. "Well, this is not good," Five said still holding onto Y/n. "I was pretty good, though, right? Yeah, what about my consent, bitch," Klaus said to himself. Five stopped walking. "Klaus it doesn't matter," he said to the high man. Y/n left Five's side and went to sit on the steps. "What? Why? What's the big deal with this guy anyway?" He asked coming over to the two. "There is someone who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're going to bring about the end of life on this world as we know it," Five said looking at Y/n. "Yeah, can I have those 20 bucks, like now, or what?" Klaus said holding out his hand. Five looked up at him with discussion. "Your 20 bucks?" Five asked standing up straight.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks," " The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" Y/n asked from the steps. Klaus smiled a little. "Well I'm also quite hungry tummy a-rumbling," he says and does an imitation of his stomach. Y/n rolls her eyes. "You're useless," Five says and sits next to Y/n "You're all useless." Y/n looked at him upset. "Except you, princess," he said and took her hand. "I figured it out," Klaus said snapping his fingers "why you are so uptight. You must be horny as hell." Klaus comes over and sits next to Five. "all those years by yourself, it's got a screw with your head, being alone," Klaus explains his theory. Five bit the inside of his cheek.

"Well," he started " I wasn't alone," Y/n and Klaus looked at each other then back at Five. "Oh?" Klaus asked. "Prey tell," Y/n said and nudged his shoulder in a joking manner. She thought it would be a guy. "Her name was Dolores. We were together for 30 years." Y/n felt her heartbreak. There was another person in his life right now. But why all the name-calling while sitting on his lap if he was in love with someone else? Five looked at her and hung his head. "Thirty years, wow. I think the longest I've ever been with someone was, I don't know, three weeks. But that's only because I was tired of looking for a place to sleep," Klaus explained.

Five looked at clouds then grabbed Y/n's hand. They jumped into a taxi. The driver looks scared as they jumped in. But he calms down as soon as he heard Five say "Don't stop. Just keep going," The driver nodded. The taxi drove right past close. Five roll down the window and saluted at him. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What about my money!?" He shouted at the car. Five rolled the window back up and sat back in a seat. He reached for Y/n's hand again. She ripped it out of his. "I deserve that," he whispered to himself.