Part Twenty-One

Y/n ran in front of others, screaming for her "mother." Grace popped her head from a corner of another room. She flashed her fake smile and questioned "What do need my dear?" Y/n was frantic, her heart was beating so hard she could feel it in her ears. In fact, that was the only thing she could hear. Her breaths were shallow and frantic. Tears were streaming down her face. Allison had tried to calm her down in the car, but nothing had worked. Y/n was too frantic that no words were coming out of her mouth. Grace only figured out that Five needed Medical care because Deigo walked in with the unconscious boy in his arms.

Grace immediately went into nurse mode, directing Diego to take Five to his room. Diego sat him down and Grace examined his wound. "Is he gonna be ok?" Y/n asked, after a long moment of biting her tongue from anxiety. Grace nodded asking Allison to grab the first  aid kit in the bathroom. Diego and Allison stayed in the hall watching in as Grace worked on Five's wounds. Y/n stayed there, on the left side of the bed. She held his hand while , she watched him, she held onto every breath he took. There was fear. She had lost him once, she wasn't gonna lose him again. Grace finished and left. Y/n pulled up a chair on the other side of the bed and grabbed his hand again. And somewhere in this process of watching over his recovery , she fell asleep.

Five woke up a few hours later, he was confused. He looked next to him and saw her. His beautiful girl, sitting in a chair watching over him. Well she was. But she must have fallen asleep. He smiles at her. He looked over all her features. The glow of her skin, the way her soft lips parted to let air in. Suddenly,  the y/h/c girl moving. She sat up and rubbed her eyes like a sweet child.

"Good morning, Princess," he smirked. Y/n stretched as he sat up . He leaned over and kissed her lips softly. It was the only time there was any gentleness to him. But Y/n had other didn't want that gentleman this morning. She pull on his neck, closer. Five lips curled up into a smile. He quickly pulled her on the bed, hovering over her. "Five?" "Yes Darling?" he asked moving to her neck. "What are-"But before Y/n could finish her thought, a general knock was placed on the door. Five sighed and opened it. Klaus stood there with this stupid look on his face. "What?!" Five yelled. "There is a fresh pot of coffee in the kitchen and I was wondering if I could speak to Y/n?"

Five looked over his shoulder at her. She nods and Five opens the door enough so Klaus could see her. "You should really come downstairs, because I have some very important news," Y/n cocked an eyebrow. "Like what?" she asked. Five just looked between you and Klaus. Y/n rushed up and pulled on her sweat pants. Five scared at the sudden rush, just watched. Y/n, suddenly intrigued, pulled Five downstairs without saying a word.

When the two err down there, Five grabbed the coffee Luther hands were wrapped around. Five sat down with Y/n on his lap. Five took a long sip of the coffee and his face turns sour. "Jesus what does it take to get a decent cup of coffee," he said and placed the cup in Y/n hands. She took a sip and her face wallowed up in confusion. She set it down and pushed it away. "Anyone seen the others?" Klaus asked "Diego? Allison? No? Alright this is the closet's thing to a quorum. That we are going to get. Ok listen up." He banged his spatula against the table. Y/n looked at Five with wide eyes. "There's no easy way to say this so I'm just just going to spit us out."

Y/n shifted in Fives lap in prep for the news. "Yeah, I conjoined Dad, last night." Y/n smiles brighter then a child on Christmas morning. She got up got up, and ran to Klaus. She wrap her arms arounds him. "You got sober!" She yelled and they both squealed and do a small circle. We turn to the boys who stare at us. Blank expressions. Finally Luther spoke up "Anyone have any aspirin?" "Top shelf next to the crackers." Klaus's stuttering stoped.

"This is serious! This is really happening, I swear!" Y/n say down on Five again. "Ok, fine I'lll play. What did the old man have to say?" Y/n shot a glare his way. "Well, at first he gave me the usual lecture about about my appearance and my failures in life, yada yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften up a hard-ass like Dad. But he did mention some thing about his murder or lack thereof, because, he killed himself." Y/n jaw fell right open. "You're kidding right?" She asked and glazed at Five. "I don't have time for your games Klaus," Luther said getting up.

"No, no, I'm telling you the truth Luther, I'm telling the truth!" Klaus whined. "Why would he do that?" Five asked. "He said it was the only way to get us all home again," Klaus explained. "No. He wouldn't just kill himself!" Luther argued. "Well, when everyone left, he seemed extremely depressed," Y/n spoke. Five looked up at her. "No no no, he didn't have any signals. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies. Strange behaviors, like Y/n after Fiev left-" Y/n stiffened. "What was the point of being that up?" She yelled, trying to get back on topic. Five squeezed her whole body. 'What did I do?' Five thought.

"I swear Klaus if you're lying-" "I'm not, I'm not," Klaus said defended himself. "Master Klaus would be correct." Pogo entered.