Chapter 1: The Day of Flames

South Island. The primary island on Universe ZQ. This is where Sonic, Silver, and countless other legends are born. It seems as if Eggman's up to no good again, with another evil scheme to conquer the island - and the world.

Has Eggman succeeded so far? No. And as long as Sonic's here, it seems it'll stay that way. Until one fateful day...

Green Isles, ???'s house at 10PM

It's a calm night. The howls of the wolves could be heard in the distance, syncing with the songs of the crickets and frogs. But the calmness would be stopped as soon as a technological machine came down. It was Eggman, and he was different, even if by a small bit. He stayed quiet, which was unlike him, and the robot had switched its element to fire, setting fire to the house and all of Green Isles. By the time that the mysterious person woke up, almost every house - and by extension, almost all of Green Isles - was burnt black. The casualties during the fire were too much to fathom. The mysterious person escaped the house, but barely. His vision was blurry, and he felt very dizzy.

???: Phew... That was close.

Sonic: Egghead! What have you done?!

???: Sonic...?

Eggman: Oh, I burnt Green Isles to a crisp. How do you like them apples?!

Sonic: You're gonna pay for this, Baldy McNosehair!

???: ....

Eggman: Go ahead, try. But I don't have the time for you. I've got better matters to worry about, loser.

Eggman would fly away in his Egg Mobile. The mysterious person had fallen to the ground.

Sonic: *Takeru*! Are you alright?!

Silver would be seen floating in the air. He's very visibly worried.

Silver: This is horrible... Are they alright?

Sonic: They're almost all dead. The ones that're injured are the ones we need to bring to the hospital. Silver, take Takeru and get out of here.

Silver: Sonic? What will you do afterwards? 

Sonic: I'll nail that egghead and put him out of commission once and for all. He must be stopped no matter what!

Silver would simply fly away, Takeru in tow, and find a hospital for him and the rest of the other Mobians.