Piece #2

March 1st, 2001: I cannot now thank Sonic enough for all he's done. But now he's wanted? How and why would G.U.N. turn Sonic into a criminal? The details, as of now, are undisclosed...

April 13th, 2001: I now know some of what happened to Sonic. Apparently, a mysterious hedgehog stole a Chaos Emerald from a museum. He successfully got away with it and tricked the whole G.U.N. force into thinking it was Sonic that did the crime.

April 24th, 2001: Tails to the rescue! After Tails got hold of what happened to Sonic, he decided to bust him out of there, although the effort wasn't without its flaws. After the gang escaped, the entirety of Metal Harbor went up in flames.

June 23rd, 2001: Just in time for his 10th anniversary, Sonic defeated the Biolizard, with Shadow's help. Although, Shadow sacrificed himself in the process. It also happened to be, while I was walking around Green Isles, the day that a time rift opened. Out of it came Silver - who usually doesn't appear at this point in time! Silver noticed me, asked what I were doing here, and instead of answering his question, told him how much I'd admired Sonic, and that I wanted to be a hero, just like him. He told me it wasn't easy. That I'd need much more experience to be one. But he offered to train me anyways, because he saw the potential within me. Thus began my first day of training with Silver.