Chapter 4: Confrontation

Sunken Forest, 7:13AM

Takeru: Eggman!

Eggman: You again??  You must have some nerve.

Takeru: If I was the one with nerve, the entire G.U.N. force would be after me. But that's besides the point. Return the Master Emerald and give yourself up! I promise you and your toys won't receive any harm.

Eggman: Hohohohohoh! Give up? To you? Hah! You must be joking. Go play "hero" somewhere else.

Takeru would appear behind Eggman, his Egg Mobile turning into mere dust.

Takeru: I'd suggest you watch yourself before something happens to you.

Eggman: AH?!

Silver: Tak!

Takeru: Silver.

Silver: I'm here to-- ....The Egg Mobile's gone? What happened?

Takeru: Had to take care of his only line of defense. -to Eggman- Now then. If you're finished with this game, either get serious or this might not end too well for you.

Eggman: You...! You'll pay for this!

Takeru: You always say that. But who's actually at fault here?! Me, or you, who's destroyed half of our population in Green Isles?! 

Silver: Give up. You can't win.

Eggman: Oh, are you sure about that?

Eggman would take out a remote.

Silver: !?

Takeru: Oh no you don't!

Eggman would push the button, and there would be a giant shockwave, blowing away both Takeru and Silver. The smoke would clear, and Eggman would appear in a new robot: the Eggformer MK-1.

Takeru: What is that thing...?!

Silver: I don't know...!

Takeru: Ugh! Whatever it is, I'm destroying it and putting a stop to this!

Sonic: Takeru!

Silver: Hang on!

Takeru would jump towards the robot, aiming for Eggman, but he'd get smacked to the side.

Takeru: D'ungh!!

Sonic & Silver: Takeru!

Takeru would hit a wall, being smacked so deep into it that he'd be stuck in it, but struggle to get out of there.

Silver: Tak, I'm taking over!

Silver & Takeru: It's no use!

Both Silver and Takeru would try to lift an object, but their shockwaves would override and cancel each other out. The Eggformer would use this as a chance to abuse Takeru, one punch at a time.

Sonic: NO!

Silver: Argh!

Silver kneels and slams the floor, angered.

Silver: He can't do this by himself...!

Takeru would power up, his shockwave destroying the mountain he was stuck in, and go through the Eggformer, forcing Eggman out of the cockpit and effectively bashing him over and over.