Chapter 7: Snake Village & Trixie's Nursery

Airship Robotnik, 7:31AM

Eggman goes out to the exterior of the ship, and looks for Takeru, unfazed by the wind. He'd eventually find him, and Takeru faces him with confidence.

Takeru: There you are! You filthy livestock!

Eggman: Nice to meet you too, Takeru! Do you like this airship? It took me 7 hours to build.

Takeru: What got into you? Other than some rats - ACTUAL ONES, not hedgehogs - slipping down your unrealistically GIANT stomach?

Eggman: Cut the chat! I'm bringing you down for good!

Takeru: Go ahead...

Takeru's gauntlets would glow.

Takeru: ...make my day.

(A.N.: Probably the only Clint Eastwood reference in the entire volume.)

Eggman would throw a hook at Takeru, which he simply dodges. He then continues with a kick, an uppercut, and a straight, but Takeru just blocks them off. He then grabs Takeru and slams him into the ground multiple times, then punches Takeru 10 times at light speed and throws him off the airship, raising his fists in victory.

Eggman: YES! Hohohohohohoh!

Takeru: Waaahhh!!

Takeru would hit the ground and get knocked out.

Snake Village, 8PM.

???: Who is he?

???: He looks pretty!

???: He's so damaged...

???: Out of my way, I'll treat him.

Takeru would wake up, looking to his left, then to his right, and then springs forward.

Takeru: Urrgh... That Eggman...

???: Are you okay? You got hurt pretty badly...

Takeru: Yeah, I'm alright. But who would you be?

???: I'm *Trixie*, one of the best nurses you'll probably ever see.

Takeru: I'm Takeru. And I'm pretty sure you know my condition.

Trixie: Yeah, you were beaten up. But you'll be fine. Just stay away from fighting for a while.

Takeru: I'm sorry, nurse, but...

Takeru would get up, face full of confidence.

Takeru: I can't do that. There's still some unfinished business I need to take care of...

Trixie: You're injured! It's not best for you to go on!

Takeru: These injuries are only a reminder to me. A reminder of what to do the next time I see him. So where is he?

Trixie: In the Lost World, where Sonic fell after what happened at the Egg Carrier.

Takeru: Then I'd best follow him until I put him out of commission. Thanks, Trixie. For all you've done for me. Goodbye.

Takeru would take off the bloodied bandage on his head, walking out of from the hospital.