Chapter 14: Make A Wish

"[f/n], stop that

"[f/n], stop that. You're literally choking me," Suna complains. He shifts [f/n] higher up on his back and adjusts his hold on her legs.

"Shut up horsey and take me back home." [f/n] loosens her hold around his neck and points her finger onward. Suna lets out a sigh and trudges forward.

"So demanding."
"I know."

"I hate you."
"I love you too."

"Fuck you."

"Is that what you want to do later?"

Suna's grip slackens and [f/n] lets out a startled yelp. Latching her arms firmly around his neck, [f/n] yells.
"Don't drop me, you idiot!"

"Shut up."

[f/n] chuckles and leans her head against his shoulder. The warmth radiating from his back spread across her front and feeling quite cozy, [f/n] falls into another slumber.

☾☼☽

Groggily opening her eyes, [f/n] stifles a yawn. Throwing the covers off, [f/n] stretches her arms. Looking around, she recognizes the mess of what Suna would call his "bedroom". [f/n] found the name "garbage dump" to be more accurate.

Trudging towards the door, [f/n] pushes it opened. Stepping out into the dark hallway, [f/n] groans.

"What the fuck Rin? Can't you turn on the lights at least. Geez, are you that lazy?" [f/n] mutters as she presses her palm against the walls, feeling her way into the kitchen.

Fortunately for [f/n], her photographic memory had managed to memorize the layout of Suna's home. Without much difficulty, she manages to find the light switch in the living room. Flicking on the switch, she is greeted by a loud bang.

"Surprise!!!!!!!"

Pieces of colorful confetti sprinkle down upon her. Mouth formed into an "o", [f/n] stands there feeling dazed. Atsumu and Osamu were grinning with confetti poppers in their hands while Kita was softly clapping.

"Happy Birthday [f/n]-chan, my lovely president!!" Nakayama shouted. Ito was happily cheering behind him with Amano.

"Happy 18th Birthday [f/n]."
Suna walks up to [f/n], a strawberry cake in his hands. 18 candles sat there on top, the flames dancing as Suna took a step closer to [f/n].

Lips quivering, [f/n] begins to laugh. As water droplets hit the floor, her friends all moved closer, whispering words of comfort.

"Awww [f/n]-chan, why are you crying?"
"[f/n], don't cry."

"Here's a tissue."

[f/n] gratefully takes the tissue from Kita.
"No no. I'm alright you guys. Don't worry so much. These are happy tears. I'm all good," [f/n] reassured them, wiping her eyes. "I'm just...very touched. Thank you so much everyone."