Chapter 6: School Festival

[f/n] was so excited that she had raced ahead of Suna on their way to school, leaving poor Suna in the dust

[f/n] was so excited that she had raced ahead of Suna on their way to school, leaving poor Suna in the dust. Suna was not in a mood to run after [f/n], he did not feel like exerting any extra energy today. It was already troublesome enough to be a waiter at the cafe that the boys' volleyball team had planned to do for the school festival. Suna groaned, mentally preparing himself to handle the squeals and screams of the Miya twins' fangirls. God, if a murder occurs today, I was not involved in it in any way, shape, or form. God have mercy on me today please. Suna prayed, tilting his head to the sky but he's pretty that his prayers will go unheard.

[f/n] on the other hand, was looking forward to it and had already arrived at the student council clubroom. She begins setting up the room by moving the table and chairs to the corner of the room. She begins to get out the items to set up the backdrop for the photo booth. Soon, the other members arrived. Despite Amano's and [f/n]'s occasional dispute, the two gets along pretty well when it comes to getting work done. Amano and [f/n] had gotten the backdrop set up in a couple of minutes. Nakayama had also properly set up the camera in front of the backdrop and he was turning on the printer. Ito had set up a small table on the side with cute little props that the customers could use to take pictures with. Amano and [f/n] then proceeds to set up the curtains that would surround the photo booth. This would ensure some privacy to the customers and make them feel more comfortable to take pictures. [f/n] takes out the sign and poster that she had decorated the night previously and goes to place it in front of the door.

"Hey, I'm going to hang up these flyers advertising our photo booth arounds school," [f/n] informs her fellow members before heading out. She walks around Inarizaki High, taping up the flyers. Around her, other students are also bustling around and preparing their activity for the school festival too. Everyone is preoccupied with their task, rushing around each other to get things done. [f/n] smiles to herself, happy to see that the other students are also excited for the festival. As she walks around, she gives words of encouragements to her peers.

"Wow! That look's amazing!" [f/n] shouts to Class 3-6 who was setting up their haunted house. The decoration and costumes in [f/n]'s opinion looked pretty spooky. Whoever is in charge of the special effects makeup is talented. She skips ahead, glancing at various classrooms.

"Hey! Doing great guys!" she encourages a group of 1st years hanging up a banner. They grin back at [f/n] and flashes her a thumbs up. [f/n] had a way of just generating her energy and happiness to other people thus why she was so well liked among her peers. Several other students greets her as she passes by. She gives them a smile and a small wave. She pauses by the gym where the volleyball club was setting up their cafe. She pokes a head inside to take a peek. There are several tables and chairs set up and it appears that they will be selling onigiris, pudding, and freshly squeezed juice. The boys are just simply wearing their volleyball uniforms and some have an apron on.

"Oh, hey [l/n]-senpai!" Ginjima shouts, waving at her across the gym. The rest of the volleyball members pauses in what they were doing to look at [f/n] who stepped out from behind the door and into the gym.