Chapter 2: Random Events

RIIINNGGG

RIIINNGGG.

The bell rings signaling the end of the day. Students are packing away their pencils and books away in their bags. [f/n] is gathering all her schoolwork and placing them into her bag. She walks out of the classroom and starts making her way to the student council club room. She opens the door to find that per usual, she was the first one there. She sets her bag down on a chair and begins to examine the files left on her desk. Hmmmm, club activities, newspaper, budget...school festival. There's quite a lot to do today. Ughhhh remind me again why I chose to run for student council president. Oh yeah, world domination duh.

"[l/n]-senpai!!!" calls out Ito Satoe, student council secretary, as she walks in.

"Ah, hello Satoe-chan" [f/n] greets waving a hand.

"Nakayama-senpai was buying some drinks for the us so he'll be here in bit" Ito informs.

"Mhm. I see." [f/n] glances back down at the stacks of papers on her desk.

The student council treasurer, Amano Hotaru, saunters in, his tie loose and his button-up was crumpled.

"Amano-kun, I expect that you weren't doing anything inappropriate before coming here right?" [f/n] raises an eyebrow at Amano's disheveled appearance.

"Ahahah...of course not Kaichou-sama." Amano had at least the decency to look embarrassed of himself. Only the "Goddess of Inarizaki" can make even a playboy feel ashamed of his actions.

"Hey, ya'll. I bought drinks for us. Strawberry milk for Hotaru-kun, soda for Satoe-chan, and coffee for [f/n]-chan!" The student council vice president, Nakayama Hirohito, places the drinks down on the table and with his presence the awkward tension between [f/n] and Amano was dispersed.

"Thank you so much, Hiro-kun" [f/n] says as she opens the can of coffee taking a refreshing sip.

"Ugh gross. I don't know how you can drink such bitter stuff, Kaichou-sama" exclaims Amano as he pokes the straw into his carton of strawberry milk. He props his feet up onto the table, leaning precariously back onto the back legs of his chair.

"Just like how you drink such disgustingly sweet milk, Amano-kun. Now get your feet off the table. Such bad manners" [f/n] retorts, swatting her hand at his feet.

"Ugh, fine. OW, Kaichou-sama stop abusing me. This is harassment. I'm going to report you to the bully box." Amano quickly sets his feet back down onto the ground and sticks his tongue out at [f/n] who is holding up the thick file of papers, ready to start swinging.

"Ahahaha, now now you guys" nervously states Nakayama as he attempts to hold [f/n] back from giving Amano a concussion.

[f/n] sighs and puts down the file of papers. She takes her seat as president at the head of the table and pulls out the papers from the file. Time to get down to business.