Chapter 1: Accident

Hi, I'm still kinda new to writing FF so I sincerely apologize if anything is too OOC

Hi, I'm still kinda new to writing FF so I sincerely apologize if anything is too OOC. Enjoy!

italics: [f/n]'s thoughts

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・

"[l/n]-senpai! Here, I have the papers that you asked for." A tall brunette 2nd year who went by the name of Momochi Sayaka was breathing quite hard as she handed a file to a [h/c], [e/c] 3rd year.

"Thank you so much Sayaka-chan! You're so reliable" [f/n] says with a soft smile gracing her face.

"Ye-yeah! Noo-o problem [l/n]-senpai!". A slow tomato red blush spreaded across Momochi's cheeks and up to her ears. You could almost see the steam coming out of her ears. This was not a peculiar scene to be seen for [l/n] [f/n] was the student council president or rather popularly known among her peers as "Goddess of Inarizaki" thus she was well respected and loved by the students so whoever was lucky enough to interact with her often saw it as a blessing from God himself. She could just leave you blushing madly with just a glance or leave you stuttering with a simple question.

"Alright Sayaka-chan, I'm going to head over the office to turn these papers in. You can head to your class now. I wouldn't want to cause you to be late ya know." [f/n] grin at Momochi and she turned around to start heading down the hallway to the office at the left corner of the hallway. Momochi was left almost melting under the warmth of [f/n]'s smile. Momochi thought to herself that she has truly ascended to the heavens already.

[f/n] hurriedly raced down the hall for there was only a couple minutes left before the bell rang. She could absolutely not have a tardy on her report card. Her parents would for sure kill her.

BAAAAMMM!

She collided head on with a wall? What!? God, she's seeing stars right now. Dazed, she rubs her head with one hand and gets up from the floor. Her vision clears enough to see a tall, lanky, dark-haired boy on the ground.

Oh my god. Did I kill him? Why isn't he moving? Is this accidental manslaughter? Mother, I'm so sorry, I think I just committed murder.

She drops to her knees beside the boy. "Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" [f/n] splutters and gibberish falls from her mouth.

The boy is covering his face with his hand. He groans.

"You owe me a Chuupet for almost killing me" the boy replies.

"Ugh. Oh my god, Rinatarou. You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought I gave you a concussion or something" [f/n] scolds as she stands up and offers a hand out to Suna Rintarou, a 2nd year on the volleyball team, to take.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

The history between Suna and [f/n] goes all the way back to when they were babies. Both of them had lived in Tokyo for a couple years before moving to Hyogo hence why both of them spoke in the Tokyo dialect instead of the Kansai dialect. Their parents were close friends and both of their fathers worked in the same company so when the company relocated their fathers to Hyogo for work, both of the families ended up moving too. [f/n] being older than Suna than one year always took it as her responsibility to look after him. She thought it was funny when people would ask if they were siblings. She would laugh at the disgusted look on Suna's face when people asked that and he would reply, "Gross. How could I be related to this old hag", which would earn him a slap to the head by her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

Suna reaches up to grasp [f/n]'s hands firmly and pull himself up. [f/n] almost topples over from how heavy Suna is compared to her.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll buy you some Chuupets after your volleyball practice today." [f/n] rolls her eyes.

"Wow. Feeling extra generous today I see [f/n]." Suna smirks.

"One more snarky comment and you can say goodbye to your beloved Chuupets." [f/n] glares up at him.

"Woah woah there. Alright not one more word. Zip." Suna makes a zipping motion across his mouth.

"Anyways, I need to turn these papers into the office." [f/n] takes a look at her watch and her heart almost jumps out of her when she realizes that she only has 3 minutes left before the bell rings.

"Shit. I'm going to be late. Ughhhh, this is all your fault Rintarou. Cya later!" [f/n] makes a made dash down the hall way leaving Suna to deadpan at her. He shakes his head, typical [f/n] behavior, being such a model student. Suna makes his way lazily down the hall way, not caring if he's going to be late or not. [f/n] on the other hand had managed to successfully turn in the papers to the office and is now sprinting up the stairs to her homeroom. She bursts through the door and plops down in her seat just seconds before the bell rings. A relieved sigh escapes her lips.

"Are you alright [l/n]-san?" Kita Shinsuke, captain of the volleyball team, asks behind her.

"Yeah. I'm all good. Thank you for asking Kita-san." [f/n] replies while fixing her blazer.

The homeroom teacher walks in and starts taking role. [f/n] gazes out the window. Just another typical school day. Same schedule, same routine, same everything. Well except that accident earlier. That was funny. [f/n] starts to grin as she replayed the scene from earlier again in her head. Heh, stupid Rin, I hope he made to class on time but knowing him he probably didn't.