Chapter 7: Winter Break Part I

"I swear my feet are about to fall off from being frozen solid", [f/n] states, shivering

"I swear my feet are about to fall off from being frozen solid", [f/n] states, shivering. It was December 20th and they were on winter break. The snow falls outside, creating a white sheet over the landscape. At the moment, both of their parents had left overseas for their business trip and they are well aware that they'll be spending Christmas with just the two of them again. It wasn't anything new to them and they were already used to their parents not being able to be home most of the time. As long as they still had each other, they didn't mind. On the chilly day, both of them were tucked into Suna's bed under the warmth of the fuzzy blankets. [f/n] then decided to stick her icy feet under Suna's blanket, pressing them against Suna's warm legs. Suna who was still sleeping, flinches at her touch.

"What the fuck [f/n]? Your feet are way too cold. The hell?" Suna scowls at her, narrowing his eyes at her. [f/n] only smirked at him and rubs her poor cold feet against him.

"Why thank you so much for being my personal heater RinRin. You're the best", [f/n] slyly says, fluttering her eyelashes at him. He scoffs at her and pushes her feet off. [f/n] whines and sticks her feet against him again. She snuggles under his blanket even though she already had her own blanket. Despite his grumbling, Suna turns to face his body towards her, attempting to tuck his head under her chin. [f/n] shifts higher up on the pillow, propping her chin on top of his head as he cuddles her neck, relishing in the warmth that radiates from her. Suna while appearing to have a intimidating presence is a rather touch starved person. With his parents not around much during his life due to their constant trips, he didn't really receive a lot of physical affection during his childhood. Due to this, he became touch starved but whenever he is with [f/n] who is constantly affectionate, he is able to cope with it. Hence why he loves the moments where they're cuddling together. He shudders in a breath and inhales her scent. She smells like sweet peaches. He feels the soothing sensation of her nimble fingers dragging a path through his dark hair. The soft sensation of her fingers and her warmth lulls him back into sleep.

[f/n] is still awake and she slightly hums as she runs her fingers through Suna's soft locks. She feels his soft breathing against her collarbone. She glances at the clock on his nightstand. 06:54. It was still early in the morning and she knows that Suna won't get out of bed until noon. She decides that she'll sleep in too then. She shuts her eyes and drifts off into a dreamless sleep.

BANG

[f/n] is rudely awaken by Suna's door being slammed open. She shoots out of bed and grabs the alarm clock, preparing to throw it at the unwelcome intruder.

"WAIT! Don't throw please [f/n]! It's us!" shouts a blurred figure with a mop of bright blonde hair. [f/n] pauses and blinks her bleary eyes. Her vision clears up and she sees Atsumu and Osamu standing in front of her. She sets the alarm clock down and glares at them.

"What the absolute hell?!? You almost gave a heart attack. I was so scared", [f/n] shouts, trying to calm her racing heart. She places a hand over her chest and plops back down onto the bed.