Izuku Almost Dies

Izuku didn't know how his life turned out to be like this, especially now getting choked by a sewer villain under a bridge His ghost father crying out for him while his vision started going black, no longer recognizing the curves of his father's face

It all started from the moment that he told his mother about the bullying.

*

Izuku walked shoulder to shoulder with his floating father, who was still talking about when he should tell his mother about what has been going on with Bakugo. He was just entering the first year of middle school.

'— it would be better if you can just switch to being homeschooled, so you don't have to deal with that sucker anymore.'

"I will soon, dad. It's just I don't want to worry her. She does so much, so I think I can stick it out a little longer."

His father grunted as Izuku sped up towards the park where he could see all his friends. "Dad, go to mom. I'll be back home in a little bit. I just want to check out the park for a little while."

Hisashi relented, vanishing slowly from Izuku's side to rejoin with his wife.

Izuku continued on his way to the park to see multiple faces he has gotten used to seeing everyday. There was Daisuke, who was an old man sitting on a park bench watching the pigeons eat breadcrumbs. He always wore his boat hat on his head, complete with a little fishing hook sticking out of it. Hidehiko was an average man that gave Izuku advice every now and then when he wasn't surveying the nature around the park. His oversized glasses that complimented his slick black hair. Kikue was a teenage schoolgirl who acted as a big sister to Izuku. Her school uniform dirtied up around the edges with dirt stains and a darker red around the corners.

He checked in on the regular three before spotting a new face under the tree near the huge fountain. Izuku decided to not pay him much attention as he recalled the recent encounter with Bakugo he had with Kikue.

"You should dump him, he is very bad for you." Kikue said, looking up into the sky as she listened to him.

Izuku sighed, "I know that I just-,"

"You need to tell your mother if you can." A new voice piped in.

Izuku turned around to face the newcomer. "Huh?" Izuku asked. Theteenager boy's ghost had a scarf around his neck accompanied by a turtleneck and jeans. They wore simple dark boots and a dark cloak around their shoulders. "Who are you?"

"Hello, I'm Hirooki. I'm sorry for banging into your conversation. But.. I would advise you to tell before anything bad happens."

"What?" Izuku asked, with more eased hesitancy.

Hirooki replied, "Trust me. Tell her. It will be better for you."

"Why? Why are you telling me this?" Izuku asked curiously.

Hirooki looked to the sky, melancholy tainting his words. "I was too late to tell my mother about the bullying before it got too bad to stop. If I told her ahead of time, I wouldn't be here. "

Izuku nodded his head at the heavily implied words the new ghost teen said to him.

"I will tell her. Tonight." Izuku responded, taking his words to heart.

"That's good." Hirooki said before walking away. As he walked away, Izuku noticed purple bruises around his neck from where the scarf didn't cover. Bruises shaped like hands.

Izuku told his mother that night about what Bakugo has done. Hisashi giving him support from beyond his grave as Inko took everything he said truthfully. Inko made sure she could do anything to get him away from the bullying.