Izuku Becomes a Helper!

"What wait?! He can see me? Wait who are you?"

"I'm his father, Hisashi. Nice to meet you."

All Might coughed, gaining back the attention of Izuku who was more focused on his father talking to whoever All Might was connected to. All Might asked witha. Worried look on his face, "What do you mean about someone behind me? There is no one around.."

"Oh. It is my quirk. I can see and communicate with ghosts."

"Oh! Well that seems to be quite the quirk! But who is behind me? And you said seven people?!"

"Ah yeah.."

Izuku looked to see the other ghosts standing behind his idol. Out of the six, only one was clearly visible. Izuku has seen this before happens to ghosts. Either the ghosts would be forgotten by the people in the living world that makes them less visible to anyone around or that their spirit has been around so long that their visibility deteriorates. Izuku couldn't really see their faces or what they were wearing at all. All that he could see were their aura outside their black outlines.

Izuku looked to the woman that his father had introduced himself to. "My name is Shimura Nana. Taught him everything he knows." She said eagerly.

"Um, her name is Shimura Nana."

All Might froze, completely forgetting about his time limit before he burst into smoke. Izuku coughed at the smoke, promptly screaming out in surprise when a tall lanky man appeared from the smoke.

"Whhaaattt??!" Izuku

"Calm down! It's me All Might!" The imposter said before he coughed up blood.

"What the heck?" Izuku

"Ah, geez. Toshinori, you shouldn't have let it become this bad." Nana reprimanded softly, wishing she could pat his back when he continued to cough. She only kept her form strong enough to lay a hand on his back for a second before her hand slipping through his body.

"Okay. You must not be an imposter because she is still here." Izuku mumbled, All Might shook his head slightly.

All Might looked at him and replied, "Nana couldn't be here. She would have moved on to her next life.."

Nana looked at him sadly before her face became determined. "Quick! Do this thing!"

All Might watch as Izuku looked confused at what seemed to be air. He kept bringing his hands up, pointing his fingers before he finally nodded. All Might watched as Izuku brought his pointer fingers up to poke his cheeks while smiling brightly.

All Might's eyes widened, "It couldn't be..."

Izuku looked over to Nana who told him what to say, "Give em' a smile. The people who can smile are always.."

"The strongest..." All Might finished, his smile growing a bit more melancholy. Nana smiled at him floating right next to Izuku.

"Thank you," Nana responded with a bright smile, she clapped her hand on his back. Which actually managed to make a hit on him. "Huh?"

"The power to touch things in the living world just depends on how strong your emotions are. And sometimes, when I am close enough to a ghost, they can even last a bit longer with that ability."

"That is so amazing, kid!" Nana complimented which made Hisashi smile. Hisashi took his place on the left side of Izuku, rubbing his hand on Izuku's arm comfortingly.

All Might smiled at the young teen. "Well, it seems you have quite the unique quirk. Be sure to make the most out of it. You have quite the interesting life ahead of you. I'll never forget this interaction. Thank you, young man."