Hacker Captured

Izuku was resting at home after returning back from his work the next night. Tsukauchi has been giving him small updates, but nothing major has gone down yet. They are still uncovering a few hints or clues to where the hacker might be hiding.

He thought that it might take another day until his phone starting ringing at five in the morning.

Izuku shot away, pulling himself into a seating position to grab his phone on the nightstand. Izuku checked the phone to see it was Tsukauchi before answering quickly, "Hello?"

"We got the hacker," Tsukauchi voice came out from the speaker.

"Really? When? How?" Izuku asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he listened intently to what Tsukauchi was about to say.

Tskuachi answered, "We finally caught her, but it was only after she killed someone. Apparently, she might have been affected by the curse herself when she was hacking it into the websites. Either way, we have her at the station. We informed Bakugo already about the development."

Izuku asked, already standing up to get to his closet. "Do you need me to come in right away? I can, I just have to get dressed,"

"That would be appreciated. We might be able to use your expertise. It might be possible that K is still affecting her body since most of the time, these cases always ends up in suicide after a murder takes place. Or we could all be wrong, and she isn't possessed as of right now." Tsukauchi explained.

Izuku hummed, picking up a shirt and pants before throwing them on his bed, "I'll be right there to help. Give me...fifteen minutes? Bye."

"Goodbye. See you then," Tsukauchi said before hanging up, saving Izuku alone to change haphazardly into random clothes he chose in the dark. Hopefully it wasn't too crazy.

*

Izuku arrived breathless to the station in some acid wash jeans and an old All Might shirt with the graphic mostly rubbed off by now. He was glad he didn't pick anything obnoxious when he was frantically grabbing stuff in the dark.

"Pfft. Nice outfit," Bakugo's familiar voice came from behind him followed by a yawn.

"Why aren't you in your hero costume? You have been dressed in it for the last few times when dealing with the case." Izuku questioned. The only time he dressed up casually was when he visited the bar, but he only suspected that it was to not draw any attention.

"They didn't need Ground Zero, they needed Bakugo Katsuki to debrief in the situation. I'm just here to see what the new information is.if they need the hero to step in, I have my hero costume for an easy change if needed in my duffel bag," Bakugo said, patting the duffel bag resting on his hip.

Izuku smiled, "That's good,"

"What's good? The fact I'm not in my hero costume?" Bakugo asked with furrowing brows.

"No. The thought of you knowing when to turn off the hero stuff," Izuku snapped his fingers, trying to say what he wanted to mean but not finding the right words, "Like you knowing when to just be who you are. Some people don't really tune off the personality, but you are still the same. Your personality never changed to seem appealing to others because you are still yourself. And you just know when to turn it off unlike others who push themselves too hard sometimes...Do you get what I mean or do I just sound crazy?"

"I'm thinking both," Bakugo smirked, bumping his shoulder to pass him to get to the inside of the station first. Izuku froze a bit before walking in after him.

"Perfect, right on time, Tsukauchi was going to start interrogating the hacker. Sansa will take you to the room behind the two way mirror for you to hear and see it for yourselves. He will call you two into the room if he needs any help with the interrogation."