Finding Out K's Weakness

"Ow, Ow," Bakugo mumbled as he continued to drag himself and Izuku towards the warehouse. They were picking up speed, but with each step, he could feel with stab wounds tug down. Izuku's support was the one if the things that were actually helping Bakugo run at this point.

"Should we slow down?" Izuku asked, glancing back to see his father sneaking glances behind them to make sure the creature wasn't behind them.

"We can't. We can't right now. Shoto can't hold him for that long and we need to find its weakness. If we can't, we are all fucked," Bakugo said with a grimace as they slowly got nearer to the location. "There! That's it. The other policemen should be in the area, but I don't think there are any left inside. Let's go!"

Izuku picked up the pace towards the building while Jun and Hisashi continued to follow the two. Bakugo pushed past the broken door to charge inside with Izuku on his arm.

"This is it,"

"Okay. What exactly do I do? Does the computer work still?" Izuku questioned, staring at the bright screen that was still on. But the only thing it was showing was a partner of white static that danced across the screen.

"It fucking better!" Bakugo whispered yelled at the white screen. Bakugo threw a fist down onto the controls to fix the screen. Once he looked up, the screen was fading from static to a continuous screen of words. "I got it working!"

"Look away!" Izuku whispered yelled hurriedly, turning Bakugo's head away. "I don't know if that is the actual letter or not. But better to be safe than sorry."

Izuku looked over to Jun who was staring at the screen with determination in his faded eyes, "Jun?"

"I'm on it. All I have to find is a weakness in the words, right?"

"Yes, anything like that. If you could get anything like a hint at a weakness in his quirk, that would be helpful," Izuku retorted. Izuku held his arm on Bakugo's waist as they both looked away from the screen. Hisashi looked at the screen skeptically while Jun started to read the document again.

Izuku continued to stare around the room before fixing his gaze in Bakugo, "Kacchan, are you okay?"

"Define Okay," Bakugo groaned. "I'll be fine. I've dealt with worse in bigger cases, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

"When we get out this, I'll get you help right away. I don't want you to suffer for long, so hopefully we can figure this out quickly," Izuku responded reassuringly.

"Yeah."

The 'hopefully' went unsaid as both of them waited for Jun to finish reading the document as quickly as he could.

*

Dabi and Shoto continued their fight against the monster. Lemillion and the other rescue heroes had already gotten the people in safe places all around the area. The police reported that they have captured every last possessed person they could find in the area that was infected with the virus.

"Get the right! It's wide open!" Shoto yelled. Dabi scoffed, following the order to launch his blue fire towards the side torso of the creature that was unblocked. The creature recoiled when the fire made contact with the skin. The creature scratched down at Dabi with a giant hand in irritation, only to hiss when Dabi moved away at the last moment.

"God, this piece of shit won't stop, huh? What does it take to get this bitch to go down?!" Dabi shouted in anger. The flames and ice would only prevent the creature for a minimum of a minute before the area regenerated. It would do enough damage to stall, but not to defeat them.

"I don't know. It feels like the nomus we had to face back in high school," Shoto admitted.

Dabi snorted, "Heh. Is this making you walk down memory lane?"