It Started

A/N
Me: *finished updating story on ao3 earlier this year*
Also me: forgets about updating chapters on wattpad

So sorry about that! I'll upload the rest during this week!

**

Bakugo ran his hands down his face while looking over the files. The police were out there trying to find the room, and there he was stuck at his apartment trying to find a clue as to where the computer countdown room would be.

It has been a while since Izuku and he talked. It has been two days of them ignoring each other when they were both in the same place under the police station's roof.

The cyber attack was hypothesized that it would happen in under a week, but they don't know how long it will be until then. They have no idea when it will happen, so everyone is keeping an eye out.

Bakugo had already contacted everyone he knew from his parents to the last pro hero he had on his phone. He told them all about the attack and warned them to stay away from any technology for the week. Which would be hard for some of them, but they know better than to take the chance.

Bakugo didn't know how to feel about Izuku while all of this was weighing on his mind. He knew that Izuku cared for the living as much as the dead. He knew that Izuku would save lives no matter if they were already dead or not, that's the way he is. He would probably sacrifice his own life just like a pro hero would do. Just like what All Might would have done.

He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face while looking over the paper in front of him.

He didn't like how he shared blonde hair and red eyes with the villain in this case. When he stared too long at the smirking mugshot, he saw himself. And it scared him.

*

Izuku was resting his head on his chin while his mother was reading a book in her room. He was thinking about what he said to Bakugo that day. It was quiet between them even though they were still partners in this case. He regretted what he said towards the end of their conversation. He shouldn't have said that to him.

He should have paid more attention to the case since it's a danger to both the living and the dead. He just wanted to save people.

Hisashi was floating down the hallway to look for his son. When he finally did, he smiled sadly at Izuku before sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Hey, kiddo. Why do you look so down in the dumps?" His father asked, leaning back his ghostly form into the couch cushions. Izuku shook his head while looking down at his feet.

"I just... something happened between me and Bakugo," Izuku explained.

"What did he do? Do I need to use my ultimate undead power move of fire breath. I mean, you have to be there to activate it, but other than that I can do that for you," Hisashi replied back, causing his son to laugh.

Izuku smiled, looking over to his ghost father, "No, dad. We just got into an argument about something. I said some things I didn't mean and he did too. It was just over a small thing, but it feels so much bigger since we aren't communicating with each other about it. I mean, it has been a full two days of ignoring each other. And I feel bad, but I don't know when to apologize or how to."

"Ah, arguments. I know that Inko and I got into many small arguments. It was mostly what we wanted to have for dinner which is ridiculous. It was like 'what do you want to eat?' 'I'm good with anything' 'Pizza?' Eh, not in the mood'. It was exactly like that. It was just mostly good we would have disagreements about. But if it was a larger fight, we would both apologize after we had calmed down. If you feel like you are in the wrong, just apologize," Hisashi said with a gentle smile.