21.

Well, hello. My name is Wyatt. I am twenty year old. I have ADHD. The reason I am here today is--

Pssshhh! Wyatt! This isn't a group therapy session. You're answering questions from the readers! 

Oh! Okay then. Question one. 

Why are you the only character who knows you're in a book?

Hm, good question. Maybe it's because in Plan C(armen) (AKA my book) (AKA my first book *wink*), I am aware of my situation. It's my book. I'm writing it. It's like a diary. My next book probably won't be like that though. I suppose Nikolas knows, sometimes. He just prefers to stay quiet about it. 

What the f*ck is Noah doing?

Ah, my dear older brother. 

Who has books coming soon out of your siblings?

Well, we all know about my book. I have another one coming soon. Nikolas also has one coming soon. Aviva is kind of boring, so it's a no for her. Kaden is, eh, complicated. Noah already has a book. Do they deserve books? No. Not really. 

Do you want kids?

Yes. Duh. Who doesn't? Sebastian, Simone, and Melody all play very important roles in my life. I just don't particularly want my kids to have the grandfather or father that they would have. 

Why does it take so long for updates?

Well, it sounds like you're talking to Daisy, but she has given me permission to answer all questions on behalf of everyone. Daisy is a high school senior currently -- who recently had a birthday -- and she also has multiple serious medical conditions. This past year her medical conditions have been terrible, so she has been in the hospital and drugged up for the majority of the year. This, therefore, leaves no space or time for writing. She barely has time for school. So, yeah. She's struggling, but doing better. She has been writing a lot of -- wait, this is answering another question. I'll get back to that. Sorry. It's the ADHD.

How did you know which direction you wanted to go [Please refer to chapter 2, where it was stated that Daisy had no idea how to write the very first chapter with Noah]

She didn't know. It was like some movie shit. She just wrote. Plus, the author, Daisy, was manic at the time. So, that helped. A lot. '

When is the But Who's Counting? sequel coming?

Actually, February 1st. 

How many new books are coming?

Daisy currently has one, two, three, four, five, six, sev-- Oh! Seven new books on the way. 

Not sure if this is TMI or personal, but I vaguely remember you saying you had a mental disorder. Which? Again, sorry if this is TMI.

Me? Well, we all know I have ADH--- oh. You meant Daisy. Well, Daisy is bipolar, has anxiety, and ADHD. 

What's your favorite book that Daisy is releasing soon?

Definitely The Art of Getting By or Moretti. No debate. And, I mean, that saying something because I prefer those over my own books! Moretti hasn't even been released but she has already started the sequel!

What's your favorite song?

I've been favoring Doves in the Wind lately.

Why are you and your brothers so crazy?

Well, I wouldn't say crazy. No, Nikolas is definitely crazy but Noah and Kaden? I think they are pretty normal. Just the way we were raised?

Who is Carmen?

I'd rather not talk about her. I talk about her enough in my book, Plan C(armen). Spoiler, it's only four chapters. 

Explain the family please. Are you black? White? Is Noah white? Black?

Sigh, I see a lot of comments about this so, boom. 

Kaden, Aviva, and I (Wyatt) all have the same mother. My mother is a black woman. Therefore, this was Kaden, Aviva, and I 50% black and 50% white. We're mixed. Biracial. Mulatto. Whatever you wanna say that depicts that we are 50% black and 50% white -- we are that. 

Now, my other siblings -- Noah and Nikolas -- while we share the same white father, we do not share the same mother. Noah and Nikolas's mother is like me -- mixed. She is 50% black and 50% white. Since Nikolas and Noah are the children of a white man and a half white woman -- they're basically white. If you want to count the 25% of black in them -- I DON'T CARE! Just know Kaden would be pulled over by the police before Noah would.

I think I addressed this in my book.

Is the book almost done?

I'm not sure. Are there any questions about me?

Do you like your father?

Is this rhetorical?

What's the deal with Briella and Noah?

Well, Noah is a dumbass and Briella is overprotective of her feelings. Do I really need to explain any further?                                                                                                                                                                                               

Why is Briella such a b*tch?

I hear this a lot and honestly, I think you are all wrong. Briella hasn't done anything in my eyes -- aside from sleeping with Noah as a form of saying goodbye. 

Look, from the jump, Briella asked Noah if he wanted to be in the Childs life (should she get pregnant). He didn't answer. Briella has stated multiple Tims that she wants a baby, but not a baby daddy. She originally was going to go to a sperm bank before she got drunk and decided to play sperm donor with Noah. She told Noah she didn't want a baby daddy. She doesn't care what society thinks. It is her child. Now, imagine a guy who you had a one night stand with randomly shows up on your doorstep -- never mind the fact he had been breaking into the house  before he formally introduced himself.

Why does Nikolas speak in long speeches?

He may also have ADHD. He's typically more composed than me. Other than that, he just can't talk with easy way -- you know, with slang and etc -- he has to go the hard way -- ie, long speeches, repetitiveness (he believes that drives the speech home and makes people really understand). I don't know. Ask him.

What's your favorite chapter? 

Definitely the chapter where I was introduced. 

When's the next update?

On Briella and Nikolas' birthday. Spoiler, theres a time jump.

I'm afford that's all the time I have today. My mother is calling me. 

Feel free to drop questions in the comment section. I am replying to any and all comments. 

 - Wyatt