4.

IF ANY OF YOU MAKE COVERS OR KNOW ANYBODY THAT DOES PLEASE HIT ME UP I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF TWO

BRIELLA CARTER

"You really think Hope Mikaelson can out power Wyatt Halliwell? Wyatt was known as the twice blessed child, Piper had a protective forcefield from the womb. He's half whitelighter and half witch. A hybrid if you must." Marlon says, my eyes darting from Nikolas and my brother.

They were arguing over who would be stronger.

Wyatt Halliwell or Hope Mikaelson.

We all know the obvious answer but some people can't handle the truth.

"Wyatt got that status revoked, along with the rest of his siblings. Hope is a tribrid! She's a witch, werewolf, and a vampire. She's been doing magic from the womb too! All witches from New Orleans thought that she was going to be the end of the world! She was too powerful." Nikolas replies, scooting forward on his seat, making the conversation even more intense.

"They thought the same thing with Wyatt! Wyatt was kidnapped like the second day he was born." Marlon says, reaching down and palming his cast. Sebastian began to attempt to pull himself up on the couch. I assist him, but he only tries to get back down immediately. I put him back down and he immediately crawls over to the mat where he had all his toys spilled across.

"Hope was kidnapped before she was born. She was born while she was kidnapped. Okay, look at this. Without their powers, who would win?" Nikolas asks, placing his elbows on his knees, leaning more and more towards my brother.

"Wyatt! He's like six foot four and he obviously can take on a girl that's five foot three." Marlon said, a straight face.

Personally, I thought this conversation was stupid. Both were very powerful but from two different worlds that could never be compared.

"Hope will still be a vampire werewolf hybrid! She could snap your neck before you even breathe." Nikolas stresses, getting loud for a moment that makes both Sebastian and I flinch.

"Huh, I guess I never thought of it that way. Hope Mikaelson is like a mini Jean Grey." Marlon says, furrowing his eyes and looking off into a daze. Nik finally sits back, folding his arm behind his head with a content smile.

"Finally. I thought I was going to have to kick you out my house." Nikolas laughs from his seat, reaching for the remote.

"What's for dinner? I could really go for some crab legs."

"I don't think we have any but if that's what everybody wants then I can go get some." I say, shrugging as I watch my son attempt to push himself up

"Nik?"

"Yeah.. I could do some crab legs right now. I'll go to the store."

"No, I'll go. I got to get some other stuff anyways." I say, picking up my visor and securing it around my head.

"I'll watch Sebastian for you." Marlon says, just as I am clipping my fanny pack around my leggings.

"Are you sure? How about we both go?"

"I'm fine, Nikolas. I haven't been followed since that day. I'll be right back. Any requests?" Marlon was the first to speak.

"Get the king crab legs and the good Old Bay."

"We have the good Old Bay." I inform him, remembering how I just saw the seasoning in the cabinet while I was looking for red crushed pepper flakes.