13.

BRIELLA CARTER

Over the course of the next few days, Noah and I restarted our relationship. We didn't jump into the romantic stage. Right now, we were genuinely friends.

After Noah claimed we'd get married, we stayed up almost all night talking about each other and our kid(s). 

Noah was very curious about anything that had to do with the pregnancy or kids in general. He asked what had I been craving since the start, which was bananas. I absolutely hated bananas but it was my biggest craving at the moment. He asked what I craved the most with Sebastian -- chocolate. 

Lots and lots of chocolate. 

I could easily go through twelve bars a day. Now, chocolate is Sebastian's favorite sweet treat. Whenever Nikolas makes s'mores, he knows to make sure he leaves some chocolate for Sebastian and I. 

He asked a ton more questions that I was happy to answer. I told him that if he ever had anymore questions that he could just text me and ask. 

I ended up spending the night there, Noah offering me a batch of his clothing to wear to bed. I slept in Wyatt's room while Noah slept in his own -- well, he retired to his own room. It didn't sound like he got much sleep. He came into Wyatt's room at basically the top of every hour to check on me and then going back to his room. Not that the walls are thin, but I can be a very light sleeper when I am not used to being somewhere sometimes (and I mean very light, which I would say stemmed from having a child and not being familiar with my surroundings and so my detection is off) so I heard his extremely fast typing or the vague sound of his mumbling. 

Or, he just typed really hard and mumbled really loud.

Either way, I heard him. 

We both went to go pick up Sebastian the next day, who was more than happy to leave. According to my mother, Liam had a mask from halloween that Sebastian was scared of and once Liam figured that out, he spent all night and morning 'surprising' my poor baby with it. When we opened the door, Sebastian was basically waiting for us. 

Noah had actually accidentally left his phone with Sebastian, which I can tell you now wasn't a good idea, because once it died, that was probably another form of Hell for them. 

After that, Noah wanted to take Sebastian shopping and asked me to tag along since he 'wasn't good at this stuff and was nervous' so I did. His plan was to basically buy everything Sebastian touched, but I got him to only get half the stuff he originally planned to get.

Now, I am currently sitting at home with Sebastian sitting in his small sofa chair next to me. His uncles, Wyatt and Nikolas, are both making me decide what they should wear. 

"First of all, no tie. You're going to the club."

"It's not a regular night at the club -- we'll be taking pictures."

"You're a model... I've seen you practically naked in some photos."

"You saw my Klein shoot? How'd I do? I was nervous."

"You did good. I liked it."

"Can we get back to the important issue here? What do I wear to our party?"