14.

BRIELLA CARTER

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye baby. I love you. Give me a kiss." I say, holding Sebastian's cheeks in my hand while Noah held him. I adjusted his hat before giving him another kiss. "We'll see you tomorrow. Bye Mommy." Noah says, gesturing for Sebastian to wave. Sebastian waves as Noah whisks him off to his car and I close the door, watching from the window as he is buckled into the car and eventually Noah drives away. 

Sebastian was staying with Noah for the night, as well as most of the morning. 

It was now March. Time is flying, I know. 

Sebastian has been staying with Noah twice a week, Tuesday nights and Thursday nights. I don't know what they do over there, besides the nightly FaceTime call I get that basically entail Noah and Sebastian singing goodnight to me or Sebastian showing me whatever new toy Noah got him. 

He loved hanging out with him, clearly. Noah spoiled him rotten and Sebastian loved every second of it. Noah clearly didn't even know what to do with himself and Sebastian knew he had his father wrapped around his finger. All he had to do was frown and Noah was practically on his knees for him. 

I, on the other hand, stayed at home, bored. Nikolas usually kept me company but he's been hanging out with this girl lately -- one he had to actually work for himself since he didn't have Sebastian. She's really captured his eye. This is coming from somebody who has known Nikolas Amir Ellison his whole life. He's been hanging out with her more than I've even seen him this week. 

Wyatt has came over a couple of times (by a couple, I mean a lot) and we've talked. He seems to really be going through something -- I think he's having a mental breakdown. He won't speak on it but he promises he's okay. I've told him to come over whenever he wants to -- which is why he has been here practically everyday. He'll rant about things he says are meaningless -- if its so meaningless, why are you so passionate about it? 

Noah has been trying to convince me to have a baby shower. I really don't want to have one, really. I hate being the center of attention and Sebastian's baby shower - while fun and I was grateful for everybody that came out - was a fucking mess. I was okay with not having a baby shower and really, I didn't even need one. Noah really wants to have one though and I've just been telling him that he could have one but of course he brings up my mom, who is also persistent that I have another baby shower. I know both Amira and Katherine really want one since it's obvious that any of her other kids won't be having any, or anymore, kids soon.

"So, Sebastian is out again? He goes out more than I."

"I'd have to disagree. You've been out every night this week with -- whats her name?" I question and Nikolas rolls his eyes as he reaches down for his car keys. 

"Kaia." He grits out with a annoyed smile. 

"With Kaia!" I announce with a amused tone. Nikolas flips me off, settling into the couch. 

"That's different though." He points out, biting on the side of his palm. 

"How?" I ask, sitting onto the opposite couch and grabbing my bag of dried mangos from earlier. Nikolas shrugs nervously, as if he was debating on whether or not to say what he was about to say. 

"She's pregnant."

I stand corrected. Looks like the Ellison-Harts have another child on the way. 

"You're lying." I say, sitting up and pushing my mangos to the side.

"I'm serious. Why else would I be hanging out with her so much? I don't want a relationship right now. She was going to have an abortion because she already knew I didn't want a relationship and she doesn't want a child. My thing is, how are you going to ask me to pay for an abortion when you a, didn't even tell me you were pregnant and b, didn't even ask if I wanted the baby? Like, I get it. I support the whole being able to have an abortion thing but you didn't even tell the father you were pregnant. That's low. I don't care what anybody says." He rants, pulling at his bracelet with a frown. He tosses his keys to the side befire