8.

NOAH HART

"Come on." I groan, standing outside my guest bedroom where my brother was currently staying.

The door swings open and reveals his loose curly brown hair that was pulled into a bun. His brown eyes were red as he held the phone to his ear. "Yeah, I got here yesterday. Noah is being such a great host — did you catch the sarcasm, Mom?" My youngest brother rubs at his eyes while gesturing to the phone.

"Mom wants to talk to you. Here, now I'm going to finish getting dressed. Stop rushing me." Wyatt says, passing me his phone before promptly closing the door in my face.

"Hello?" I say, walking back towards my own bedroom and flipping on the light switch.

"Hey hey. What's this I hear about you acting like a dick to your brother?"

"I'm not acting like anything. We were supposed to leave twenty minutes ago and he's not dressed."

"He said you've been upset since you picked him up from the airport. You're obviously acting like something. What is it?"

"He's being annoying."

Truth was, I hadn't been able to reach Briella since she practically sprinted out of my building. I had texted her to make sure she got home safely and the three dots came up but the message didn't. Then, I texted her again only to figure out she had blocked my number. I attempted to see her yesterday but nobody was home.

Truth be told, I was hurt.

"Do you want me to call Amira?" My mother threatens. I knew that if she called my other mother, they'd both definitely gang up on me.

"I'm about to go see her now. There's not point."

"Just say you don't want to talk about it. You don't have to do all of that avoiding shit."

"Okay, I don't want to talk about it. Can you tell Wyatt to hurry up!" I say loudly so that he hears me.

"Don't go causing trouble." My mom warns, even though I'm not the main problem when it comes to all my siblings coming together. It was Wyatt.

Wyatt seemed like a picture perfect person — literally. He was a model and was one of the highest paid models in the year 2017 and 2018. His career only began in 2015, when he was 16. Wyatt had gigs before when he was like three, he modeled for children's clothing. Now, he was modeling for every top brand you could think of.

So, yeah, he was quite literally picture perfect on the outside but on the inside he shared the same temper that all of my siblings shared although he may have gotten it the worst out of all of us. Once you push him to the point of being angry — livid — he blacks out. He's like an angry drunk but completely sober.

This was typically why we never all got together. There's always an issue.

Wyatt had loose curly brown hair that matched the color of his eyes and were only slightly darker than his actual skin color. He was the youngest of us all and therefore is why he claims he had it hardest since we all picked on him — in my opinion, he was the biggest bully out of the five of us. He never realizes it but sometimes he has smart remarks that slip from his mouth — just like his mother.