19.

make sure to vote and comment! 50 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter!
NOAH HART

The pounding at the door had already began. Sebastian woke up, looking up towards me, expecting me to get up but I shook my head, using the remote to turn his show up. He sat up, looking out my bedroom door into the living area before pulling the pacifier out of his mouth.

"It's unlocked." I say and Sebastian stands up. I groan, going to stand up as well. Even though I already knew who it was and why they were here, I still wondered. That was. . . quick.

"It's open!" I call out, jumping over the couch and repeating when I got to the second one. My hand went to wipe my eyes just as the door slammed open.
"Kaden, why are you banging like a mania—." I stopped speaking once I removed my hand from my eyes. That was definitely not Kaden.

"What the hell is your problem, Hart?"

"Who called you?"

"Noah."

"Sebastian was sleeping."

"Noah."

"You got here very qu—."

"Austin."

I stop, slightly tilting my head up towards the bright lights. Maybe if I stare long enough, it'll make me faint.

"Hi! Hi! Hey!" I hear Sebastian call from behind me. He sounded pretty far, so I assume he is still on the bed.

"Are you ready now?"

"Yes, Mother." I mumble, looking from her nose to her eyes. She blinked twice before speaking.

"What is your problem?" She snaps and I slightly flinch. I'm not sure she noticed.

"I don't have a problem." I answer and she rolls her eyes before surveying the room.

"Why were you crying?"

"What?" I question, looking around my living room to see what made her figure that out.

"Your eyes are bloodshot and your skin is blotchy. There's a box of Kleenex on your night stand. Why were you crying?"

"You do realize it's allergy season, correct?" I digress, rubbing my nose to prove a point.

"I am trying so hard not to chuck something at you right now, Noah. Whether it's this pillow, my shoe, or my phone. I just hope it knocks some sense into you." She laughs and I feel fear creep onto my hands and face. When she laughs while threatening, you know you're in trouble.

Even as a grown man, I am still scared.

Slightly.

"Who called you?"

"You called me. Then your brothers." A obviously confused look, I'm sure, spreads across my face. She's saying I called her yet I don't remember doing so. Plus, when did my brothers call?

"I didn't call you." I say.

"Well, I heard the whole match. Start talking, son. I suggest you hurry before I call Amira."

Ah.

Introducing Katherine Hart.

Sorry, Katherine Carson - Hart.

This was my other mother and Kaden, Aviva, and Wyatt's birth mother.

Her big brown eyes were scary, mostly because her eyes were in the same blaze that I was so used to seeing while I was in trouble.