III

"Off"

Someone called his name which brought him back to his senses. Off looked at it, and he saw his ex's mom walking towards him.

"Good evening" she said with honor yet in a humble way.

Off gave her a weary smile as a response.

He has no energy left to socialize with other people. He's here for Gun. That's all. Sounds rude but he badly wants to see him, hold him, and hug him as soon as possible.

"Damn, I miss him so much"

The not-so-old beautiful woman stared at him— examining him from head to toe. It feels like he is a test paper full of unknown questions. After a while, she gave him a satisfied smile. That smile when you finally know the answer to the questions on the questionnaire.

"Now, I know." she said while gradually nodding her head without withdrawing that satisfied smile she gave Off earlier.

"Wanna go inside? He's waiting for you."

He nodded as a reply.

Excitement.

Nervousness.

Longing.

He followed her like a lost sheep found by his shepherd guiding him to his way home.

Then, she stopped in front of a room. She opened the door widely for him to see his love fully.

Nostalgic.

His heart is running so fast, and wants to go out. The clock stops from ticking. His world stops from rotating. His body became weak, his hands became cold, and his eyes became teary.

Comfort.

Happiness.

Off once lost Gun and Gun once lost him too. But now, he's given a chance to bring him back to his arms for the second time around. He promised himself that he will not allow the same thing to happen again.

"I am here to get him back to life and my side."