PROLOGUE

"Y/n!" the woman's lover screamed in desperation. The villagers had stormed upon the couple the second they learned the King of Dragons ran away with his newly wedded wife. Oh, what a mistake they made. Previous months ago when the couple first moved in, rumors of the female spread through, telling of her "witchcraft".
   Though the girl never told anyone nor confronted anyone of the misunderstanding of her using witchcraft, this made everyone believe it was so. Dragging the young woman by her (h/c) hair, the women and men looking to burn her at the stake were cheering.
  But while most of the villagers were celebrating and watching the unjust execution, others were holding back the great Dragon King. His ash golden locks were starting to cling to his toned skin, fighting to get his wife back.
  Alas, he was too late for they had already burned her alive. He was too late before they lit her up. Screaming in agony, he unconsciously called his paired dragon. It's red and bulky form swept through the air and hovered above the male's form.
  In anger, the King jumped on the dragon's back and destroyed the village. Though through sadness, the king and his dragon took their own lives.
-----------

  Ugh... Why is it so bright? Am I in heaven? My vision cleared as I looked around. A female with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes held me. Tears of happiness seeped from the pools. A man stepped into my vision his soft (e/c) eyes stared at me in delight.
  These people looked so much like mother and father. But why am I so small? Looking around once more, I see a doctor and a nurse cheering in success.
  "Hello (Y/n), welcome to the world," my mother's voice called. The dots connected. I was reborn.