VIII

I'm so fucking stupid to now notice that I probably should've been writing in 2nd pov. Sorry. If you would like it to go back to first POV then pls comment if you would.

TW: attempted rape

It was the day of the festival and your body still ached and needed treatment. You were in pain the whole way to the arena. You were wearing casual clothes since there's practically no reason to wear your school uniform. Sitting in your class's seats, you waited for the event to start. It was a while before Present Mic introduced all the classes.

"The first even of the festival is a..." the randomizer started to spin until it stopped on obstacle race. "Obstacle race!" Midnight had yelled. You got comfortable in your seat as the students started to run into the tunnel only to be frozen there. After some time, your classmates were able to make it out before the other students. Somewhere during the race, you had started to zone out.

I wonder why Bakugou has been avoiding me recently? Is it because he's pissed that I kissed his cheek? Or is it something else? I have no clue. You sigh at your thoughts. "Why does Bakugou have to be so difficult to read sometimes? It was easier to read him in our past lives," You said to yourself. More thoughts had clouded your mind, seemingly to almost hypnotize you in your mind.

When you had zoned back into the festival, you noticed that there was an estimated 42 people in the arena. There was groups of an average of four and they were fighting each other over headbands that were numbered. How long was I zoned out? It couldn't have been that long, could it?

It was now the end of the second phase for the first year's and you could hear the distinct yelling of a hot-headed hedgehog. Why is he yelling when he made second place? Oh yeah, he's always wanted to be first. Stupid Y/N. You sweatdropped at your stupid question. It was now lunchtime which meant you had to get your aching body up and down to the cafeteria to feed your stomach.

Once you made it to the cafeteria, you saw that there were a lot of people since there were the students and also the audience getting food. "Fuck," you cursed to yourself. You went to one of the food stands and got yourself some f/f along with a cup of f/d. Getting yourself situated at a table, you set your meal down and started to dig in.

"Yo, Y/N!" You heard a male voice call. Turning around, you spot Kirishima and the Bakusquad behind him. From the distance between yourself and the group, you could vaguely hear the grumbling from Bakugou. You smile at the group and wave. You noticed they had already gotten their food in their hands, so they sat around you.

Bakugou sat on the right side of you while Kirishima sat on his other side. "So how much fun are you guys having so far?" You ask. They all answered with energetic answers, saying the general feeling (?) of we're having a lot of fun! Of course, Bakugou didn't answer due to eating and still grumbling about being second place. You smile at your friends as you continue to eat.

As you finished, you bid your friends a 'later' and made your way back to your class' stands. Once in one of the hallways close to the stands, you hear a voice that makes you unsettled. "Hello sweatheart~" the male voice said. You turn around to see a man that looked to be middle-aged. A shiver went up your spine. You had a bad feeling around this man.

The man walked towards you, you couldn't move. You didn't know if you were too scared or if it was his quirk. You tried to move your feet, but as you did, gravity around you increased. The sudden increase in gravity forced you to your knees. Your knees harshly hit the floor, a small pain forming in those areas.

You had sudden flashbacks to your past life, to the times you were raped. Although you had moved on from those times, they would haunt you in times like these, on the verge of being raped again and this would be the first time for your new body. Your shoulders started to shake as a panic attack started. Your breathing increased as the man walked closer to you. Tears started to form in your eyes. You were now hyperventilating.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?!" an aggressive voice yelled. The man turned around and looked at Bakugou, a snarl coming out of his mouth. He started to put on an act.

The man smiled gently at the young blonde boy. "I was just passing by when I saw this young lady on the ground, so I thought of helping her," the man answered. Bakugou lifted an eyebrow and looked towards you.

"Is that true witchy?" Bakugou asked you. You looked at him, help screaming in your eyes. You go to open my mouth, but my lips seem too heavy to lift up

"Can't you see that she can't talk right now? It may have something to do with her collapsing. Here, I'll take her to the infirmary," as he gets closer, your body starts to furiously shake in fear. All of a sudden the man gets thrown away from you from an explosion. It deactivates the gravity on you and knocks the man out. Your eyes travel down to the floor, tears now falling down your cheeks.

You can't move nor speak due to still having a panic attack. "Witchy?" You don't answer. You hear footsteps come closer. You flinch at the hand on your shoulder. Bakugou grunts. What you didn't know nor see what the hurt he had when you flinched at his hand. Slowly and gently he brought his hand to the back of your head and brought you close to him. A surprised sob escaped your mouth at his gesture. Seeing that he wanted to comfort you, you shaky grabbed onto his shirt and cried.

Bakugou had started to rub circles in your back as you cried. Sniffling, you pull away and look away from him, disregarding the tears still falling down your cheeks. "Thanks, Bakugou," you mumble. You flinch when a hand touches your face, but you ignore it and look at Bakugou. His eyes portrayed some worry and anger in them.

His hands started to softly wipe the tears from your eyes. "Tch. Dumbass," you hear him mumble under his breath. You softly laugh, although while looking at the ground."Hey, Y/N. Look at me," you hear him say. You look up at his red orbs gazing into your own e/c ones. "Don't ever let any fuckers like him do that to you. If they do, I'll fucking kill them for Ya," he says. (A/N: Damn kinda sounds yandere there oop-)

You nod and try to stand up, but before you could, Bakugou wrapped one arm under your legs while pulling your torso towards his body. From there, he put you in one of the waiting rooms and stayed there with you until it was his match. Before he could leave though, you called his name. He looked at you from the door.

"Good luck Bakugou," you softly say to him. He smirks and nods. What you didn't know was that Bakugou felt this weird feeling in his heart when you said that to him. He left the room, red spreading on his cheeks.