V

It was the next day and everyone was in class. As the normal school and core classes went by, the closer it got to the Hero training class. I was a little impatient, but there's really nothing I could do until the hour started. Mr. Aizawa came in, dragging his sleeping bag, per usual. "Today, we're going to another facility. You may wear your costumes if you wish, except for you Midoriya. Yours is still getting repaired," Mr. Aizawa announced. Excited, I ran up to get my suitcase, for Bakugou to get it for me.

"Hey dumbass, that's mine," I tell him. He looks down at me (if you're that short(most likely you are)) and lifts his eyebrow. "So-" I launch at him, trying to get the suitcase. "-give it back!" He simply lifts his hand higher, away from my reach. "You bastard! Give it back!' I yell at him. What the fuck is he doing? Just yesterday he was yelling at me for checking on him. He 'tchs' and walks away, grabbing his suitcase too.

He stops and looks back at me. I haven't moved, but just stared at him. "Well are you coming or are you going to be a dumbass and wear your uniform?" This bastard- I fume, but extinguish it.

"Why the hell do you even have my suitcase anyway?" I ask. He simply ignored me and continues walking. He's a bastard as he was in his previous youth. Oh well, I guess I have to deal with it again. I walk with Bakugou until we reach the locker rooms. Then he hands me my suitcase.

"Don't take too long, witchy." (a/n: haha. funny thing is that I have an alternate g-mail called witchy 23.) I roll my eyes and nod. While putting on my costume, I spot some pink in the corner of my eyes to my right. I look and there's a girl that's wholly pink, except for her eyes and horns.

"Hello! I'm Ashido Mina! You must be the girl who hangs around Bakugou a lot!" I think this woman is almost pure positive energy. Feeling a little awkward and intimidated, I take a step back. After all- Mina is kind of different than her last self. "But anyways, what's your name?"

"Uh.... Y/N L/N," I answer. Her grin widens. She sticks out her hand to me.

"Nice to meet ya L/N!" she cheered. I smile at her and shake her hand.

"Just call me Y/N." She happily nods. Finally finished getting dressed, I put on my hat. I walk out of the girls locker room. What greeted me was a grumpy looking Bakugou leaning against the wall, across from the locker rooms. I walk up to him and poke his arm. "Hello." He nods at me and we make our way to the waiting place. It takes a while before the rest of the class joins us. "So... what do you think we'll see there?" Bakugou looks at me.

"Maybe something that'll give us some action," he replies. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Are you always out for the thrill?" I ask. He smirks, a little bit of bloodlust showing through. It kind of creeps me out a little bit.

"If it means crushing Deku.... then yeah," he answers. I deadpan. Before we can continue our conversation, the bus pulls up. Engine thighs starts to yell at us and order us around. Like hell am I doing what human Optimus is saying. Wait- Optimus isn't a worthy nickname for engine thighs. Anyways when we entered the bus, it totally flunked Iida's plan. We sat with whoever we wanted to and wherever. I had sat at one of the seats near the window while Mina sat in the seat closest to the isle. I had space out for a while before zoning back into the conversation my classmates were having.

"If we were to say who were the most likely to be OP pro heroes, it would be Todoroki and Bakugou. Although because he's a hothead, Bakugou wouldn't be as popular," Tsu says. Bakugou rages, cursing at the frog-like woman. Denki then butts in.

"Eh! Eh! Don't forget about L/N! She's powerful too!" he comments. I look at him- disbelief apparent on my face.

"Denki, just call me by my first name, please. I'm not too keen on people using my last name," I tell him. He stares at me for a bit and smiles.

"Sure thing, Y/N!" I sigh. The bus then stops. Aizawa stands up and looks at us.

"Calm down. We're here," he tells us.