XIII

You were walking to school with Bakugou. It had become more routine to walk together nowadays. If you were to look back on how much the two of you walked together- be it walking in the halls or in the streets- it would seem that the two of you were attached at the hip, but that wasn't what plagued your mind.
  Last night when Bakugou kissed your cheek, you couldn't sleep and now here you are, a walking zombie. It was surprising to you how Bakugou wasn't commenting or teasing you on how dead tired you look. What you didn't know was that he was just trying not to admit to himself at how cute your tired face looked.
  The kiss he gave you was still circling inside his head and he cursed himself for doing it. He was confused as to why he did that. He questioned as to why he did it. Why did he kiss your cheek. Just the fact he kissed anyone was shocking to him and many others if they knew. Then he started to question as to why he even kissed someone annoying as you?
  His questions went so far as he had started to wonder, what did he feel about you? He knew you were a little annoying shit, but for some reason he could tolerate you and sometimes even yearned to be near you. So what did he feel towards you?
  He pushed those questions away for now as the two of you neared the school. Both of you were silent until you got into the classroom and you were flooded by Mina and the rest of the gang, though mostly Mina and Denki. Those two goofballs had always something to talk about to you.
  Unlike other days where you would indulge them by talking your mouth off, today you felt like wanting to be alone and get as much nap time as you could until class started. You yawned. "Sorry guys, I don't feel like talking right now," you said and plopped down in your seat.
  You barely had the energy to hang you bag in the side of your desk. Trying to get as comfortable as you could in your spot, you drifted off, unaware of a pair of ruby eyes staring at you before he made his way to the row he sat in. On his way, passing your seat, he hung up your bag so no one would accidentally kick it.
  He stared at your face once more before he took his seat behind you. The rest of the Bakusquad crowded around his desk. They started to chatter around Bakugou. They went as loud as for Bakugou seeing you stir. "Fuck off before I blast you all. You idiots are loud as fuck," he threatened.
  Scared for their lives, they instead crowded somewhere else in the classroom. Most likely near the Dekusquad. Bakugou didn't know, he was just focused on you and how you stopped stirring. 
  Class was about to start in a few minutes, but Bakugou would only wake you up when Aizawa would walk in and that's what he did. His method of waking you wasn't good though since it just consisted of him kicking your chair until you woke up.
  Groaning, you turned back to Bakugou and glared at him. He snickered at your weak glare. As you were trying to stay awake, Aizawa announced that you all would be picking your hero names- along with him being interrupted by Midnight. As you glanced in envy at Aizawa while he prepared to sleep, Midnight passed around markers and white boards.
  Fuuuuck I don't wanna do anything right now. I barely have the energy. Damn it I should've stayed home. Now what do I wanna be called?  While trying to find out your name, your chair recieves a kick. You look back and glare at Bakugou once more. "What?" you say, a "little" grumpy.
  "You having trouble there witchy? I guess you shouldn't have stayed up all night," he says, a smirk adorning his face.
  "Really? It wasn't my fault someone just randomly kissed me and says nothing and just leaves. Sorry for overthinking why the hell someone would ever do that," you snark back. (damn I think I'm rusty if I have no clue if that's even that is grammatically correct or not)
  That shut him up for a good while. You smirked and suddenly an idea of a hero name popped on your mind. (I got no good hero names in mind. Like if I think of your quirk, nothing really comes up beside Plasma. Just straight up plasma, so you're choosing whatever your hero name is, just as long as I hope your thinking of what your quirk in mind too. If you have any good hero names please comment I wanna know what you came up with.)
  Then everyone started to announce the name they came up with in the front, with Midnights approval. Currently Midoryia was up. "So for my hero name I decided on THE STRENGTH HERO: DEKU." Midnight approved of it, but asked why such a name.
  "I was always bullied and had this as a nickname, so I thought that with this I want to prove that I'm more than useless and shed a new meaning in this name," he said bashfully. (Damn now I feel like writing some angsty DEKU x reader story. Eh if anyone's up for it I'll do it after I finish this)
  Everyone, except a few praised Deku for his speech which made him turn into a strawberry. You stood staring at your board with your hero name on it. It was then Bakugou's turn. You look up to see his name; KING EXPLOSION MURDER. You burst out laughing and almost fall out of your seat. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY WITCHY?!" Bakugou yelled. You wipe a tear from your eye.
  "Y..YOUR NAME THAT'S WHAT!" You burst out laughing again. Midnight stops Bakugou from leaving with her comments.
  "Bakugou that seems like a villain name, why not try again?" she suggests and let's him leave the podium. As he passes by you, his fist hits your head. It felt like bricks hitting against your skull. You shrink down in pain.
  "Young (L/n), why not you come up and introduce your hero name?" You nod and walk up to the podium. You turn your whiteboard towards your classmates.
  "THE PLASMA AND RESCUE HERO: (H/n) (hero name)." Your classmates clap and your hero name is approved.

  It was now the day your classmates would be sent off for their internships. You were at the train station, saying goodbyes. You was hugging Mina before you were pushed. The both of you stumbled, trying to regain your balance. "Hey-!" You look behind you and see Bakugou in one of his casual clothes. Over his shoulder, he held his super suit that was within a case. He stared at you.
  "Oh hi Bakugou!" You walk up to him, waving Mina off. The both of you stared at each other for a while before you went closer to him and kissed him on his cheek. "Good luck at Best Jeanists hero corp!" You smile. Before he could do or say anything, you walk off. It wasn't that you didn't want to spend more time with him, it was just that you were too embarrassed to try to continue a conversation with him at that moment.

   "Ok (L/N) just so you know, we will be mostly working during nights and make sure to not get into trouble or get in anyone's way during our patrols. If it comes to where we will have a mission, just follow my lead and listen carefully to me. I don't want a student injured with me on a mission. Got it?" Aizawa asked you. You nod. "Good then let's start working on your agility, stamina and strength. After all you're working to be a rescue hero like your mother right?"
  "Yes sir," you answer.
  "Okay then, run around five laps around the school."
  "Huh?! But Aizawa-sensei the school's like 150 acres!" (Idk how big the school is, but imma say it's like that including the land around it that belongs to the school. Also someone covert that if it's needed. Idk if people do acres in other places than America)
  He arches a brow. "So? Go run five laps or do I need to add more?"
  "No sir!" and that was the start of your week of hell.

Yo! Sorry I couldn't post for a while. I couldn't find any wifi I could use to publish any chapters and when I did have wifi the chapter wasn't finished. So fuck. I'm so sorry for not posting for like two months. Imma try to finish chapter 14 and post it later today or sometime tomorrow