X

A/N: sorry I totally forgot this fix existed for a bit before I had seen a lot of notifications about this

You still sat in the waiting room where Bakugou left you. Your feet kicked back in forth in boredom. Hearing the door open, you turn back to see Bakugou in the doorway. "Come on dumbass, we're heading back to class." You nod and jump off the table. Joining Bakugou's side, the both of you walk to the locker rooms. While he changed, you waited in the hallway.
  I am worried... What happened to Iida? It was hard not to hear the creaky door even if you were deep in your thoughts. You look up, expecting Bakugou, but instead, there was Todoroki. "Oh. Hiya Todoroki," you greet him. He only gives you a nod and walks away.
  "Come on," Bakugou says. You nod and follow him back to class. Apparently, the school was giving its students three days-including the weekend- off of school. As you were walking out of the school gates, someone pulls the back of your collar making you gag. Looking behind yourself, you see Bakugou.
  "Huh Bakugou, why'd you do that?" He glares at you.
  "Doesn't matter why I did that. Where do you live dumbass?"
You look at him confused. , "Why? I can make it home alone just fine."
  "Then what was that shit earlier?
Like hell am I going to let a weak ass dumbass walk home alone," he says in a harsh tone. You groan.
  "Bakuuugoou it was because he used his quirk on me," You whined in defense. You see him smirk for a bit.
  "So? You're still a weak dumbass." You groan. From there you both were silent until we were almost at your house when Bakugou let out a huff. You look at him curiously.
  "You good Bakugou?" You ask.
  "Yeah Dumbass. I just realized how weak you are so from now on I'll teach you how to fight for yourself," Bakugou says. You look at him shocked. After a while, he starts to get agitated with your silence. "WHAT'S WRONG? IS THE GREAT BAKUGOU'S OFFER NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR WEAK ASS?!" You jump.
  "No! No! I just wasn't expecting that!" You answer. He huffs and walks away. You suddenly stop and Bakugou notices and looks behind at you.
  "What's wrong dumbass?" He asks. You look at him.
  "Heh, this is my house," you say pointing at the said house. He huffs and walks away as you walk into your house. You plop on your bed, passing out as your head hits your pillow.

  It was the next day around 9 in the morning and you were still sleeping, in a comfortable position. Suddenly there's banging from your front door. Groggily, you get up and open the door. There you see Bakugou clothed in casual clothes. You rub your eye with one hand while the other is holding the door. "Bakugou? What are you doing here?" He scoffs.
  "Remember when I said I'll be teaching you to fight dumbass?"
  "Yeah..." your eyes go wide for a second and then you sigh. "Is that what you're here for?" He 'tchs' and walks past you.
  "Hell yeah, I am dumbass." You groan and go back to your room. You see Bakugou follow you. You stop and turn around to him.
  "Nope, you go back to the living room. I'm going to change," you tell him. He huffs and goes back to the living room.

  "Okay let's get going," you say, walking down the stairs.
  "Fucking finally," Bakugou huffs. You bump him with your hip.
  "Hey! It was only ten minutes. Besides I had to find something fit for training," you mumble the last part. Bakugou rolls his eyes and drags you out of your house and to a playground. Obvious burn marks adorn some of the equipment.
  You two walk to a patch of green land, free from the trees except for the ones surrounding the area. Bakugou takes off his jacket and throws it away. You gawk at his arm muscles like you secretly did when he wore his hero suit. (A/n: So tempted to put super suit)
  He started to stretch and you took that as you should stretch too. After the both of you finished stretching, Bakugou got into a fighting stance. "You ready to get your ass beaten weakling?" He taunted. You smirk.
  "Nah. I'd like to think that luck would be on my side in beating your ass," you taunt back.

  "Ok! Ok! I forfeit!" You tell, hitting the ground. Bakugou snickers and gets off of you. You groan in pain. Your face and arms hurt. The two of you fought with so much strength and energy that bruises had started to form on your arms. You sit up and look at the damage and then look at Bakugou's arms. It seemed like he wasn't hurt in the slightest, granted that you were mostly on the defensive side of the match.
  "Aw, man.... I thought I could've at least left a few bruises on you."
  "Tch as if you could. Your punches were weak. I couldn't even feel them," he teases. You whine.
  "I knnnnnooow I'm weak Bakugou, but you don't need to rub it in," you whine. He smirks.
  "It's not my fault you're weak," he states.
   But it is... I've been wasting a lot of my energy and time to find you in this body's younger years. You don't say anything and instead just fairly pout.