IV.II

I'm playing as a villain, so what should I do? I can't just go in there without a plan. At least I have enough time to think of a strategy since my match is last. Whilst waiting, I was sitting down in some seats nearby, my head was down, so I wouldn't be distracted. It was a harder task than I expected since everyone was commenting on the first match: Deku and Ochaco VS Iida and Bakugou. Forming a strategy is hard when you are constantly looking up the screen and hearing almost everyone scream.

Wait. If I watch Bakugou's fight, I might form a strategy. I feel like a dumbass now..... I sigh, disappointed in myself. "Well I might as well pay close attention to it now," I mutter to myself. Taking off my hat for a better view, I place it beside me. Narrowing my eyes at the screen, I look at the fight. So far Deku is fighting Bakugou and Ochaco is on her way to the bomb. Bakugou seems to have a specialty for close combat. He always has, live life and the last. Maybe he may have the same attack patterns too. I see Bakugou launch at Deku and maneuver around the small male and blast him.

It seems he does. That gives me leverage. Coming up with a strategy, I continue to watch Bakugou and Iida as they fight the cinnamon duo. Soon their fight ends with the heroes winning and Deku is sent to the infirmary. I put my hat back on, so I can stare at my competitor while he rests. He seems to be pissed off. Why?

I shrug it off and continue to stare at him. Out of those two that I'm facing, Bakugou is defiantly the most dangerous one. Although sometimes his ego gets in his way while he fights, he can adapt to his opponent. But what if his opponent knows all his moves. Of course he could've picked up some new moves since our past lives and have adapted to this day and age. Why not get him so egoistic enough to where he thinks I can't defeat him. Attack and be attacked, put on a façade of weak and when he thinks he's won, go full out on him. Almost like guerilla war tactics.

Fights and matches, wins and looses have passed that it was my turn. I had a time limit of five to ten minutes to get ready. Of course I didn't need that since I'm positive my plan will more than likely succeed. Popping my neck and knuckles, I wait by the bomb. I place a plasma shield around the bomb since it's most likely Bakugou will come after me while Iida will think logically and come get it while Bakugou distracts me.

Closing my eyes, I partly shift, my senses intensifying into one's of a wolf. There was five floors in this building(a/n:idk I forgot) and it seems that Bakugou is using his quirk to increase his speed to get to me, while Iida is running from the second floor. Unfortunately, I can't tell where Bakugou is. I open my eyes, shutting off part of my quirk and look around. After a while, I can hear explosions coming from the entrance to this room. Coming hot, was Bakugou and he's still speeding his way to me.

I get into stance and wait for him. I see him make his way to me. His arm winds back as he yells, "DIE!" I let him punch me in my gut. I got flying into a wall. Groaning, I get up, although it was hard to. Fuck it. I may have to alter my plan. I didn't expect his pissed self to enter the fight. Plasma surrounds my hands and I charge at Bakugou. Dodging my right fist, he expects me to stumble forward, but instead I turn my body a bit and upper cut him with my left fist. He stumbles back and groans, rubbing his jaw. Smirking, he looks at me, bloodlust shone in his eyes.

Shit! I dodge as he comes for me again, his explosions powering his momentum. I roll out of the way, but I know what comes next. He'll turn back to me, still using his quirk and he'll blast me while I'm on the ground. Oh hell no am I going to fall for that. I quickly get on my feet as he just turns back to me. As he goes to explode me, I get in close to his body and smirk. "Hey blasty," I say. I give a quick kiss to his cheek and let out some plasma in store for the explosion about to happen. I lazily salute to him and shift into a raven, getting out of the danger zone.

Finally out of it, I shift back, landing like the superheroes in movies and comics. Smirking I turn back and watch the explosion. Suddenly, a strong wind from the explosion starts and I grab onto my hat so it won't fall off. My h/l hair went crazy and even got into my eyes (if it is that long). The wind managed to make me slide back a few feet. I had almost even went flying at some point. I sighed when it finally stopped. Looking into the center of the explosion, I see a panting Bakugou.

He seemed exhausted, but not to the point where I need him to be. "Too bad I have to resort to this," I say to myself. Cracking my neck once more, I launch at Bakugou. He looks at me and he seems to get ready to fight once more. Going all out now, I maneuver around his blasts and behind him. I kick his back. He falls to the ground. As he tries to stand up, I place my knee between his shoulder blades. "Don't make this harder than it is, Bakugou," I tell him. He starts to squirm. I almost fall back and off him, but refuse to do so and put more pressure onto his back.

"Go.....to... hell..." he tells me. I grab both of his wrists, pulling them behind him. Grabbing my capture tape, I wrap it around his wrists.

"I've experienced worse than hell, Bakugou," I say and get off him. Suddenly I hear a pair of footsteps. "Finally, Sonic is here." I get ready.

.

.

.

"Villain's win!" the intercom says. I had already taken down Iida and it was pretty easy to do so. Surprisingly, Bakugou is quiet. I wonder why? It was the end of the day. Bakugou was walking to the entrance. It seemed that Deku pissed him off more than usual since he was walking away from said male. I shake my head. I speed up my pace and tap Bakugou's shoulder.

He looks back, glaring at me. "What do you want extra?" I ignore the insult.

"I wanted to know if you were alright? That explosion-" he interrupts me.

"WHAT, DO YOU THINK I'M WEAK? OF COURSE I'M FINE," he yells. I push down the small anger rising in me.

"I don't think you're weak, more so that the explosion caused a lot of wind and a normal person would usually get severely injured by it. After all your explosions plus my plasma are very powerful, so I was worried," I tell him. He clicks his tongue and walks away. I sigh. After I had made it to my house, I greeted my parents, ate dinner and went to bed.

I laid there, looking at the ceiling. "You're gonna make me chase you again, aren't you?" Sighing, I get cozy in my sheets and fall asleep.